Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I had to google tmj, never heard of that

:huhldup: That’s like having arthritis in your jaw
I've had a minor case for well over a decade. The dentist originally gave me muscle relaxers, but it didn't do anything. Basically my jaw clicks when I open my mouth real wide. At this point, it doesn't bother me.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I've been doing 1 hour of cardio everyday after work, or at least 5/7 days a week for about two months now.
I've been sleeping like a baby, getting 8-10 every night and it's cause my body is tired after working out.
Sometimes I'll knockout around 8pm, It's a great feeling.
Yeeeeeees I did a cycle class last night and I was skipping that instructor’s class for like 3 weeks and doing something else. He did strength last night and I’ve been feeling a little tired and hungry this morning/afternoon. It was rough but felt great. I was focusing on strength/HIIT but straight cardio is necessary.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:sas2:

72LT9K.jpg
ask656.jpg

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Don’t get veneers if you don’t medically need them.
Don’t get veneers if you’re not already on a good dental plan.

I got mine done last damn century and no one ever believes they’re looking at veneers. Totally natural color, sizes, shapes, bite, imperfections and I haven’t had to redo anything yet. I can’t imagine the jackleg “dental professionals” people are blindly giving house down payments to and all end up with identical blindingly white Mr Ed clip-ons.
And there is nothing wrong with their natural enamel/teeth on top of that :stopitslime: Dummies.

Also dentist have to go by how color are the other shades of your teeth. It looks unnatural to have all pearly white teeth