Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dont women feel icky with all that extra fake shyt hanging off them and their bodies?? I cant even wear a watch or glasses for long\ because I keep feeling them on me which I hate.
Fake hair, fake lashes, fake eyes, fake skin, fake teeth..you all dont get uncomfortable with all that extraness on you??? :why:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
YO!

Surgery for fun is not smart. Getting yourself cut apart and having fake shyt attached to your body has a high enough chance of tragedy, that you shouldn't fukc with it.

If you HAVE to have yourself operated on then do it. Like, life saving operation type shyt..

Do not sign up for major surgery just for cosmetics. Don't sing up for minor surgery just for cosmetics.

Changing all your teeth to manmade shapes is not smart. Your whole physiology is designed to work together is super subtle ways. Changing your whole mouth structure with a material that can't organically change to fit (like the actual teeth) is prone to fail.

Was aboot to get a bbl on my shaft, but this post alone was enlightening and put a fella on the straight paffway

Thank you friend…

Your gospel is appreciated. You are appreciated.

#BaggyMagnumsSet
#ThimbleGang
#ThimblelinaSchema
#DontWantNoShortShortManIsJustASong