Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had a minor case for well over a decade. The dentist originally gave me muscle relaxers, but it didn't do anything. Basically my jaw clicks when I open my mouth real wide. At this point, it doesn't bother me.
I got it randomly too. Might be how I sleep? Clicking was irritating AF and eating gave me anxiety.

Anyways I was on a date a week or two later and tried to take a bite of a burger and it made a louder-than-normal click and lowkey 'fixed' my shyt :yeshrug:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
a lot of nerves in those areas, one issue can turn into a life time of pain, just get some damn dentures and feel good puttin ya teeth in water at night :ohlawd::flabbynsick:i rather do thatt than have perm nerve damage or better yet just take care of ya toofasies

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
maxresdefault-12.jpg

:dead:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She’s capping for attention. People who have tmj get treatment by numbing the nerves in their gums that’s causing pain. I’m starting to hate these attention seeking hos. I work in the medical what she saying is cap.

I was going to let this trifling heifer suck my dikk but I’m not anymore since she wants to lie for attention :martin:

Assata would be ashamed of this post.

Do better.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tmj pain is the worse. It can fukk with your whole face. Sinus cavities etc.

You can't ignore it or deflect it. Id say it's up there with neck pain where your neck hurts and you can't fully lift you head up or turn your head. Or if you've ever had back pain where it hurts when you inhale and your ribs expand.

Absolutely terrible. You can sleep off neck and back pain. Tmj will have you thinking bout :sadcam:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Also dentist have to go by how color are the other shades of your teeth. It looks unnatural to have all pearly white teeth
Yep. I only have them on my top teeth. The bite fits exact and the colors blend with my real enamel on the bottom. Dentist wanted them to look just like my real teeth minus the soft enamel.

I can never use whitening strips but with my issues that was always off the table anyway. Run with vanity and melt my damn teeth.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Her new stage name can be gummy bear after she pops off them dentures :shaq: