Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don’t know why ppl get veneers. Shyt looks ridiculous.
Braces/Invisalign/retainer and you’re set.

A natural smile is always best.

That being said, I woke up from 8hrs of sleep after the gym and I feel
AMAZING. I gotta go to sleep on time every night :picard:
I've been doing 1 hour of cardio everyday after work, or at least 5/7 days a week for about two months now.
I've been sleeping like a baby, getting 8-10 every night and it's cause my body is tired after working out.
Sometimes I'll knockout around 8pm, It's a great feeling.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Not to say it’s not happening but I live in Atlanta and never heard of this. Everyone I know with veneers went to Columbia and I know a few people who paid the ticket and got they shyt done stateside in LA

Veneers are trendy because people started being comfortable with getting dental work done overseas for much cheaper. Even before veneers was a thing, it was a thing to go overseas and get braces cause they did it in less than half the time.

Too many people getting veneers that don’t need them. Once you commit to them you will have to end up getting them done again at some point so people have to keep that in mind. And also it’s literally cosmetic surgery. You are getting a new body part fused into your real body. So it won’t take well on some people
Oh shut up bytch. The only thing I wanna see you chatting about is getting robbed. That’s all you know. Stop chatting about other shyt you don’t know fakkit