Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Capture99.jpg

pay 80K to look like Barney, fantastic

and I bet you that before she went to get those floor tiles installed in her mouth you couldn't tell her sh*t, straight up fingers plugged in her ears type behavior. Now she has to suffer the consequences.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
american medical industry is a scam. she should have gone to Turkey.
It's not the American medical system in this case being that people aren't getting veneers from actual dentists. It's some shyt called "certified veneer techs" and it's VERY prevalent in ATL. ALL of them bout to be getting sued or arrested for practicing on people's teeth without an actual dental license.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's not the American medical system in this case being that people aren't getting veneers from actual dentists. It's some shyt called "certified veneer techs" and it's VERY prevalent in ATL. ALL of them bout to be getting sued or arrested for practicing on people's teeth without an actual dental license.

Not to say it’s not happening but I live in Atlanta and never heard of this. Everyone I know with veneers went to Columbia and I know a few people who paid the ticket and got they shyt done stateside in LA

Veneers are trendy because people started being comfortable with getting dental work done overseas for much cheaper. Even before veneers was a thing, it was a thing to go overseas and get braces cause they did it in less than half the time.

Too many people getting veneers that don’t need them. Once you commit to them you will have to end up getting them done again at some point so people have to keep that in mind. And also it’s literally cosmetic surgery. You are getting a new body part fused into your real body. So it won’t take well on some people

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
american medical industry is a scam. she should have gone to Turkey.

People's obsession with taking the cheap/bad option over all else, regardless of money, is the bigger problem. Veneers becoming a common thing for everyday people is a bad thing. There are offices who will simply snap those on you with zero care for your current oral health, whether you have periodontal disease, etc.

Look at her lips lol. Another person spending insane amounts of money on shyt she doesn't need yet we're supposed to feel bad because she prefers quick fixes over real solutions.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not to say it’s not happening but I live in Atlanta and never heard of this. Everyone I know with veneers went to Columbia and I know a few people who paid the ticket and got they shyt done stateside in LA

Veneers are trendy because people started being comfortable with getting dental work done overseas for much cheaper. Even before veneers was a thing, it was a thing to go overseas and get braces cause they did it in less than half the time.

Too many people getting veneers that don’t need them. Once you commit to them you will have to end up getting them done again at some point so people have to keep that in mind. And also it’s literally cosmetic surgery. You are getting a new body part fused into your real body. So it won’t take well on some people
Bro it's a whole scandal right now.