Tiffany Haddish Responds To The Controversy Skit

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Even females are going in on her in comment section. Like noone is giving her a pass from what I've seen. If black woman ain't backing her on this, then she is royally fukked.
I guess she disabled comments

Last edited:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Even females are going in on her in comment section. Like noone is giving her a pass from what I've seen. If black woman ain't backing her on this, then she is royally fukked.

I might be on the wrong side of this one then …I’m not invested though

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I’ve never found Tiffany to be remotely funny. She just isn’t. I vaguely remember her saying something about being touched when she was younger. Again, this is all vague to me. Point is she’s a pedo and you don’t have to touch to be a pedo in my book. Nothing about the skit was funny/entertaining. Sadly she might survive this. Folks always say how they love/ protect kids but they don’t and we know that because … justice system. fukk Aries and Tiffany. She wants to distance herself now but the internet never forgets .. get her non funny ass outta here :camby:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I thought people said they wanted their comedians unfiltered.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I thought people said they wanted their comedians unfiltered.

This is where I’ve been coming from but I seem to be in a very small minority . This board is teaching me not to speak on this issue . Lol. I do think it’s hella cringe and not funny but I’ve seen much worse and so the outcry is a bit concerted to me .

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This is where I’ve been coming from but I seem to be in a very small minority . This board is teaching me not to speak on this issue . Lol. I do think it’s hella cringe and not funny but I’ve seen much worse and so the outcry is a bit concerted to me .

I think with most people the issue was the kids being involved. Sexualizing kids like that is never ok. Literally the one untouchable group, even moreso than the LGBT community currently.