Tiffany Haddish Responds To The Controversy Skit

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
"Though her father left her and her mother at a very young age, Tiffany managed to locate and reconnect with him. Tsihaye walked her down the aisle on her first wedding which she described as one of the happiest days of her life."

Players fukk up too, now show me where Malcom X went out of his way to make a public distinction between himself being half Grenadian and Black people like Tiffany Haddish has done while simultaneously c00ning using stereotypes attributed to FBA’s.

nikkas love being intellectually obtuse when it comes to this shyt—equating Malcolm X with Tiffany Haddish :dead:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Oh they about to try and pin 100% of this on Aries.

As they should , not sure why y’all want two blacks going down for this . I’m not a TH fan by any stretch but I’m never happy to see blacks being systematically taken down for stuff others get away with all the time

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Reminder: Tiffany haddish is Eritrean, and she was on the red carpet eating fried chicken at some event to play on FBA stereotypes for cheap laughs from cacs.

Who cares what happens to her career.

I dated a full Eritrean, although she had a lot of Ethiopian in her. The off and on lack of compassion she had for African-Americans was so real that it almost left me not caring for their poor anymore. It took a couple years for me to get totally past that feeling after I left her.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I dated a full Eritrean, although she had a lot of Ethiopian in her. The off and on lack of compassion she had for African-Americans was so real that it almost left me not caring for their poor anymore. It took two or three years for me to get pass that feeling once I left her.
Let the coli tell it Tariq made all this shyt up in his head :dead:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
As they should , not sure why y’all want two blacks going down for this . I’m not a TH fan by any stretch but I’m never happy to see blacks being systematically taken down for stuff others get away with all the time
Ban this nikka

Defending child abuse

Sick nikka

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I dont see many of the same feminist types on social media going after Tiffany Haddish the way they would if it was just Aries. They more outraged when Chappelle says a joke they dont like.
I've seen women say Most of the blame should be with Aries because Tiffany just had apart in the script.......

So they ignoring the fact that Tiffany picked the kids up from the mother and told the mother they were filming something for a kids show

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Ban this nikka

Defending child abuse

Sick nikka

😂🤣 so now I’m defending child abuse .

1) If it was actual legal child abuse they would have been locked up once that video was uploaded

2) let Aries take the fall and keep it moving . This board has been infiltrated because a there’s like 5 threads on this trying to conjure up fury , haven’t seen something like this since the Cosby allegations

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
😂🤣 so now I’m defending child abuse .

1) If it was actual legal child abuse they would have been locked up once that video was uploaded

2) let Aries take the fall and keep it moving . This board has been infiltrated because a there’s like 5 threads on this trying to conjure up fury , haven’t seen something like this since the Cosby allegations
Nah Shut your bytch ass up

You are clearly a weirdo