Tiffany Haddish Responds To The Controversy Skit

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
It was poor taste. This is another case of not what was done, but who did it. I'm a big fan of Family Guy but they gotten away for a long time with pedo and rape jokes.
That didn’t include ACTUAL children who testified/gave statements about how uncomfortable they were during filming 🤔
South park had a child being sodimized on TV

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
When was this skit done? Thry def getting Spears out the paint.. I mean he already had one foot out anyway…

Tiff will be fine that statement saying she ain’t got shyt to do with that nikka over there
What are you talking about, “she’ll be fine”. nikka she procured the children and then berated them for not being “cooperative”. You acting like she went to the grocery store for a couple hours and had no idea this was happening.

concise

Veteran
Daps
It was poor taste. This is another case of not what was done, but who did it. I'm a big fan of Family Guy but they gotten away for a long time with pedo and rape jokes.

South park had a child being sodimized on TV

If you can't understand the difference between cartoons and live action filming featuring actual human children ...

:snoop:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
If you can't understand the difference between cartoons and live action filming featuring actual human children ...

:snoop:
It's a matter of perception. If a pedo made a book, does that minimize the content. Also let's be fair. People are talking about Tiffany and Aries but what about the child's parent. Why in the world would they let that happen. My initial post was about people being selective when there is a bigger picture.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What are you talking about, “she’ll be fine”. nikka she procured the children and then berated them for not being “cooperative”. You acting like she went to the grocery store for a couple hours and had no idea this was happening.
My statement still stands… The Hollyweird want Spears out the paint

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
As they should , not sure why y’all want two blacks going down for this . I’m not a TH fan by any stretch but I’m never happy to see blacks being systematically taken down for stuff others get away with all the time

You act like Aries need to take one for the team. He has a life to live too.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I’ve never found Tiffany to be remotely funny. She just isn’t. I vaguely remember her saying something about being touched when she was younger. Again, this is all vague to me. Point is she’s a pedo and you don’t have to touch to be a pedo in my book. Nothing about the skit was funny/entertaining. Sadly she might survive this. Folks always say how they love/ protect kids but they don’t and we know that because … justice system. fukk Aries and Tiffany. She wants to distance herself now but the internet never forgets .. get her non funny ass outta here :camby:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
It's fascinating how women can just step in and out of agency and being adults. When things are going well they're right up front demanding credit no matter how limited their role is but when there's backlash they're just unknowing passengers with no autonomy.

YEAH BECAUSE MEN DON'T DO THIS. :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait— didn’t Tiffany provide the children -her friend’s kids- for the skit?? So she’s saying she took HER friend’s kids and included them in a shoot/skit without knowing what was going on?

Is this bytch serious? Lmao

Imagine taking your girl’s kids for the afternoon and leaving them alone with a strange man and acting like you aren’t at fault.

She needs her ass beat repeatedly for this.

THIS ISNT WHAT SHE SAID AT ALL.

SHE SAID IT WAS SUPPOSED
TO BE FUNNY AND MISSED THE MARK.

YALL OVERANALYZING A VERY
SIMPLE POST.
:devil:
:evil:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was bad and in terrible taste but I don’t think they should lose they careers over it

Maquina

Banned
Daps
You act like Aries need to take one for the team. He has a life to live too.

Lol you know he already done bro

It’s like if we commit a robbery a and they caught me , I might as well take the full wrap .