Tiffany Haddish Responds To The Controversy Skit

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Lol you know he already done bro

It’s like if we commit a robbery a and they caught me , I might as well take the full wrap .

A fall guy is usually a hanger on person who is financially dependent on the main guy. They reap the benefits of being in the crew but don’t really bring in the cash.

Tiffany Haddish isn’t floating Aries financially. He has no reason whatsoever to be the fall guy. :heh:

Daps
Meg lied about getting shot and nothing happened to her

Gayle King badmouth and lied on Kobe after his death and nothing happened

Tiffany will survive this with no issues

Aries is all on his own with this one. That bus is coming at him full speed

Yep. Honestly his best bet is to make sure that he keeps the spotlight on Tiffany as much as possible. Make sure that whenever this is brought up, they they say his AND her name. That's the only thing that can save him. But if she ever manages to successfully unlink herself from this, it's over for him.

Daps
I dont see many of the same feminist types on social media going after Tiffany Haddish the way they would if it was just Aries. They more outraged when Chappelle says a joke they dont like.

All I see is black women getting in her @$$. They going in. I haven't seen one yet that's giving her a pass.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Players fukk up too, now show me where Malcom X went out of his way to make a public distinction between himself being half Grenadian and Black people like Tiffany Haddish has done while simultaneously c00ning using stereotypes attributed to FBA’s.

nikkas love being intellectually obtuse when it comes to this shyt—equating Malcolm X with Tiffany Haddish :dead:
Oh you tried dumb ass you tried.

Nothing there says "made a distinction. :laff:

Get as emotional as you want. And are you ready to admit you lied about her home culture. You completely fabricated her childhood. Caught in 4k lying.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Soooo it sounds like she’s not gonna take any accountability for her part in it….. “I deeply regret having agreed to act in it” and “ I know people have a lot of questions. I get it. I’m right there with you.”

Bytch gtfoh …. So NONE of this sketch was your idea?? Or you didn’t have ANY idea what was going on in this sketch?? Or nothing struck you as weird about the shyt?? So you just got suckered into doing it huh??

Yeah fukkin right

:aicmon: :dry: :martin:
bruh...i called it. someone said it was over for her, and if you check my post history, i said,

"
uh no. it anything, it's over for Aries.
When was it ever over for female sex predators? Society and the judicial system predominately demonizes males way harsher than females when it comes to that. Haddish probably wouldn't even have to address it tbh or maybe just apologize if it's brought up in an interview, or even blame Aries saying it was his idea and he had more clout than her and she "didn't want to do anything to hurt her career by saying no" if she really feelin manipulative.

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's a matter of perception. If a pedo made a book, does that minimize the content. Also let's be fair. People are talking about Tiffany and Aries but what about the child's parent. Why in the world would they let that happen. My initial post was about people being selective when there is a bigger picture.

In a movie where a character dies, do you want actual murderers murdering actors to make it real? Or do you get the point when everyone does the promotional tour alive and well?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
In a movie where a character dies, do you want actual murderers murdering actors to make it real? Or do you get the point when everyone does the promotional tour alive and well?
:what:.................................yeah.......nevermind.....:comeon:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What she told the little kid about ‘preparing them for Nickelodeon’ deserve more attention. What was she trying to do?

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Haddish will be fine. Everyone involved is wrong but Aries Spears will take the most heat. I LOL at folks dead set on it being because he said something about Lizzo. He has been talking crazy about high ranking folks for years. Bound to catch up sooner or later. Looks like that time is now. Zero sympathy. And DJVlad, who frequently has him on to do the shyt talking, will sit back laughing at his ass.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Haddish will be fine. Everyone involved is wrong but Aries Spears will take the most heat. I LOL at folks dead set on it being because he said something about Lizzo. He has been talking crazy about high ranking folks for years. Bound to catch up sooner or later. Looks like that time is now. Zero sympathy. And DJVlad, who frequently has him on to do the shyt talking, will sit back laughing at his ass.
but the kids mom was cool with it...n she was on the chitlin circuit with tiffany