Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
@Maquina
Man shut your dumb ass up
I read your original post in the other thread
You were low key co-signing this sick shyt along with the other dummy you quoted
This bytch is throwing that nikka under the bus when both are culpable idiots that exploited that young boy for a few supposed laughs and a terrible “PSA”
Don’t quote me again dumb bytch
Just be happy you got this one response dikkhead

Maquina

Banned
Daps
@Maquina
Man shut your dumb ass up
I read your original post in the other thread
You where low key co-signing this sick shyt along with the other dummy you quoted
This bytch is throwing that nikka under the bus when both are culpable idiots that exploited that young boy for a few supposed laughs and a terrible “PSA”
Don’t quote me again dumb bytch
Just be happy you got this one response dikkhead

Act like a woman online - “don’t respond to me or I’ll block you”. 😂

This man is trying to Lizzo me , because I made a comment he doesn’t agree with . Going to follow me around and say i co-signed depravity

Maquina

Banned
Daps
When was this skit done? Thry def getting Spears out the paint.. I mean he already had one foot out anyway…

Tiff will be fine that statement saying she ain’t got shyt to do with that nikka over there

Exactly

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Wait— didn’t Tiffany provide the children -her friend’s kids- for the skit?? So she’s saying she took HER friend’s kids and included them in a shoot/skit without knowing what was going on?

Is this bytch serious? Lmao

Imagine taking your girl’s kids for the afternoon and leaving them alone with a strange man and acting like you aren’t at fault.

She needs her ass beat repeatedly for this.