Tiffany Haddish Responds To The Controversy Skit

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
That's fair. But the context of the comedy were the same.
Its more of the execution of it. Its easy to give a pass to a cartoon cause nobody is truly hurt by it while in this case you have 2 live actors doing some weird ass shyt to an actual 7 year old (getting in the bath with him, having him in nothing but his underwear, etc.)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Malcolm claimed black all day, Tiffany makes a point to make the distinction.
acronym boys said it took 1 parent to be ADOS. that definition can't waver when convenient.

Everytime she does some dumb shyt she's Eritrean. how convenient... yet she didn't grow up in the country or culture

:mjlol:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Malcolm claimed black all day, Tiffany makes a point to make the distinction.
He knows, he likes to play stupid.
If she's Eritrean then Malcom X was Caribbean

:hula:

The dominant culture in Malcolm’s household was Black American.

Tiffany Haddish was raised with an Eritrean father in Eritrean culture and has gone out of her way to make the distinction.

You thought you had one :mjlol:

I’ll take you off ignore in the spring with the rest of the tethers you’ve been annoying me all morning trying to bait me into getting bushed again.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Tiffany Haddish was raised with an Eritrean father in Eritrean culture and has gone out of her way to make the distinction.

I’ll take you off ignore in the spring with the rest of the tethers you’ve been annoying me all morning trying to bait me into getting bushed again.
so was Tiffanies dumb ass

false she was not raised with her father...

furthermore house hold culture wasn't the qualifier it was ONE PARENT.

:laff:

you don't have me on ignore you just scared to get bodied over and over with your failed logic.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
It's fascinating how women can just step in and out of agency and being adults. When things are going well they're right up front demanding credit no matter how limited their role is but when there's backlash they're just unknowing passengers with no autonomy.
There goes thecoli again, blaming a single woman stupidity and lack of accountability on the entire group, it never fails
:wow:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
acronym boys said it took 1 parent to be ADOS. that definition can't waver when convenient.

Everytime she does some dumb shyt she's Eritrean. how convenient... yet she didn't grow up in the country or culture

:mjlol:

I never claimed a acronym, and I don’t follow Tariq’s logic on most things, but he’s right about the one thing that folks are just black when they are fukkin up, but they are identified by their ancestral countries when they are achieving something.

Mega

Superstar
Daps

"Though her father left her and her mother at a very young age, Tiffany managed to locate and reconnect with him. Tsihaye walked her down the aisle on her first wedding which she described as one of the happiest days of her life."

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never claimed a acronym, and I don’t follow Tariq’s logic on most things, but he’s right about the one thing that folks are just black when they are fukkin up, but they are identified by their ancestral countries when they are achieving something.
what you described is the opposite of this thread and forum actually which was my point :dead: