Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The dude she wants just wants to fukk her and she is frustrated. Nothing to see here.
shiid she wants him he wants her ... be a fukk buddy ..the relationship is intact ...be reliable p*ssy...

n enjoy ...

fukk that extra curricular ceremony shyt...

u got the nikka u want n he got the p*ssy he wants to pipe down... no strings

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The men you mentioned are not normal ass nikkas. They are upper class professionals, and I mentioned them. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. Especially in LA so we're talking guys making 300k+. That's certainly within her income bracket so it makes sense that she'd be looking at them. But again, just because a lot of men meet income/job requirements doesn't mean she's guaranteed to find a man that matches her. Same for men looking for women. There are no guarantees. Your odds simply increase based on who you are (money, attractiveness, location, age, etc). Outside of money she has no advantages, and even her money isn't a big advantage compared to men making a steady high six figure (yearly) income VS an actress whose work is far less consistent.
Ok we’ll have to agree to disagree (and by normal, I should’ve clarified, I meant normal as I’m mentally stable and not Hollywood minded) I don’t buy any excuse out of her, love isn’t necessarily easy to find, but when you have resources that allow you to experience life as the 5%, it’s considerably easier, she doesn’t want love, she wants domination

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shiid she wants him he wants her ... be a fukk buddy ..the relationship is intact ...be reliable p*ssy...

n enjoy ...

fukk that extra curricular ceremony shyt...

u got the nikka u want n he got the p*ssy he wants to pipe down... no strings
She obviously don't want to be just a fukk buddy, which is the problem. A lot of women make these silly comments about dating because the guy they want don't want them like they do. She wants whoever the dude is to court her but he just wants to fukk and probably is fukking her. It's obvious.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She obviously don't want to be just a fukk buddy, which is the problem. A lot of women make these silly comments about dating because the guy they want don't want them like they do. She wants whoever the dude is to court her but he just wants to fukk and probably is fukking her. It's obvious.
Being 40 and complaining about men is embarrassing

It's like being 40 on thecoli and asking how do I holla at these hoes

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
She’s not doing herself any favors as some people feel that she’s complaining been nonstop the divorce.

The majority of it is on her though as she’s putting these comments out there and then getting mad that she’s not getting the response she expected especially when her ex has barely said a word since it happened.

I don't think she realizes it, but it's creating the optics that she was the problem more than he was.
DING DING DING DING 🛎 🔔….. right the bell

She well put