Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
40 old year women have to acknowledge reality and come to turns with the fact that they are not at the top of the dating market anymore unless she's a top 00.1% beauty or she's one of those 40 year olds that look a decade younger.

Nobody wants an old bytch unless she spending a bag lol at max she can maybe land an elderly man who just wants to be taken care of in his last days

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She’s not doing herself any favors as some people feel that she’s complaining been nonstop the divorce.

The majority of it is on her though as she’s putting these comments out there and then getting mad that she’s not getting the response she expected especially when her ex has barely said a word since it happened.

I don't think she realizes it, but it's creating the optics that she was the problem more than he was.
This is where I am.

I am sure they had issues— happens in every relationship— but the fact that she keeps making these statements…she actually has no self-awareness.

It’s more attractive to keep your mouth shut and move in silence.

Every man you encounter isn’t dying to properly court you. Even when you’re young and cute plenty of dudes are in your face just to waste your time.

And dudes are probably guessing she isn’t actually looking for something serious after leaving her marriage, so…………:manny:

Definitely not telling ppl to stay where they aren’t happy, but she should definitely know that the dating landscape isn’t the same.

She simply talks too much. It’s like dear diary. These guys interviewing her are definitely laughing behind her back. Lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nobody wants an old bytch unless she spending a bag lol at max she can maybe land an elderly man who just wants to be taken care of in his last days
Naw, she can easily land an older man with his stuff together.

Is she looking for that demographic is the question.

Again- someone like Porsha Williams basically laid out the playbook. Fine and 40+? Shoot for an established man in his 50s. Those dudes definitely spend, especially if you’re younger than them. :ufdup:

:ufdup:

She thinks she’s going to find a Corey with money. That works if you’re fine and popping without baggage.

Think Draya Michelle without the bad publicity, Ashanti without the Irv Gotti history/embarrassment…like a Halle, Salma level beauty with no kids who is chill. I don’t see those chicks complaining. They just get in where they fit in.

This woman is doing too much.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Again- someone like Porsha Williams basically laid out the playbook. Fine and 40+? Shoot for an established man in his 50s. Those dudes definitely spend, especially if you’re younger than them. :ufdup:

She thinks she’s going to find a Corey with money. That works if you’re fine and popping without baggage.

Think Draya Michelle without the bad publicity, Ashanti without the Irv Gotti history/embarrassment…like a Halle, Salma level beauty with no kids who is chill. I don’t see those chicks complaining. They just get in where they fit in.

no

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I have real life examples around me. I’m not saying there’s a mile long list of men knocking down your door, but if she’s actually targeting the right demo, she should be fine.

Some older executives, business owners, retired athletes, politicians, professionals (attorneys, doctors…) etc. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Older tech brehs doing well out here. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When ppl say dating is fun it tells me that a lot of ppl want to be permanent children

You 40, no one is supposed to entertain you

Get your ass on a Tom Joyner cruise and stfu
the problem Is that for men the purpose of dating is ultimately to find a lifetime partner or in a worst case scenario a woman to fukk every now and then

For women it seems dating is merely an avenue to get validation and free food. Talking about courting…

Theres a huge disconnect out here

Daps

Tia Mowery doesn’t look like Porsha Williams tho

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a cold front came through and extinguished that 'hot girl summer' fantasy.

She thought she was going to get divorced and have a plethora of suitors at her feet, but she got met with a generation of apathetic red pill men who only want to hit and quit.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have real life examples around me. I’m not saying there’s a mile long list of men knocking down your door, but if she’s actually targeting the right demo, she should be fine.

Some older executives, business owners, retired athletes, politicians, professionals (attorneys, doctors…) etc. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Older tech brehs doing well out here. 🤷🏾‍♀️

no