Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why does this woman trigger yall so much
She’s not doing herself any favors as some people feel that she’s been complaining nonstop since the divorce.

The majority of it is on her though as she’s putting these comments out there and then getting mad that she’s not getting the response she expected especially when her ex has barely said a word since it happened.

I don't think she realizes it, but it's creating the optics that she was the problem more than he was.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
pretty much

a dude could court her and shed play him to the left
this chick is 40 years old and should have her own money etc. fukk is she looking to be courted for?

she thought she was going to be a hot commodity in the market and is getting her reality check. she is 40+ with children...hell does she expect

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
She said she didn't belive it when someone told her :mjlol: . Girl is lost. She was a married women with a family. She got bord and wanted excitement. She fukked around and found out men out here only want p*ssy from her. She left what we think is a good man so why would another good man come around and wife her unloyal ass :dahell:. So yes all I'm looking from you is p*ssy. :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this to me is a sign of mental instability, no normal ass woman with her kind of connections and money should be "exhausted" dating, she can find a man in any setting, at any time.

How can you possibly argue this, definitively. Being successful and having some money doesn't guarantee you find exactly what you want, as a man or woman. Even less so for an older person with children, which means your options are limited unless you're uber rich (see: Tom Brady, Kim Kardashian, Michael Jordan before his second marriage, etc). She's a moderately successful celebrity and I'd imagine she is looking for either a successful professional (lawyer, doctor, etc) or a celebrity at or above her level. But those dudes also have more options than she does, and when weighing those options I'm gonna assume "45 year old reality tv star with children" isn't gonna be ranked high.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
laughing-come-see-this.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No she can’t :mjlol:
Her standards are probably crazy. The type of man she wants doesn’t want a 45 year old single mother.
No lit person would want that and to add someone who bushed her family for reasons??? Yeah I guess nikkas would be lining up the block to sign up for that.
She clearly has no friends and her sister don't fukk with her because when her Cac was making her look crazy she stuck by him because she knew there wasn't better out there. I guess because Cory was Black Tamera thought differently.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The grass isn't always greener on the other side :unimpressed: she made her bed

She had a good loyal man and threw it away for a hot girl summer
I was coming to post this. Instead of trying to make things work in her marriage, she thought she could follow the younger thots singing those Beyoncé anthems.