Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why does this woman trigger yall so much
Because this was like telling a toddler not to touch a hot plate, they wouldn't listen, got burned and now want to cry about it

She was supposed to be the good twin

It’s like watching Gallant turn into Goofus
nGMrD.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
See that’s the fukking problem, go date some normal ass nikkas, her idea of “successful” requires earning millions and more than likely having no time for her or much interest in her. Like I said before, she can find a man ANYWHERE, if she wants successful, go to a tech conference in Miami or Orlando, or go to a convention for doctors being hosted in dc or something. At this point I really don’t care for the excuses people who live comfortable lives have for romance. She could easily find guys that make 100k plus in areas where that actually goes far and have an enjoyable life with them but that stupid ass grecco-Roman/Anglo-Saxon standard of pride and expectation holds her back

The men you mentioned are not normal ass nikkas. They are upper class professionals, and I mentioned them. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. Especially in LA so we're talking guys making 300k+. That's certainly within her income bracket so it makes sense that she'd be looking at them. But again, just because a lot of men meet income/job requirements doesn't mean she's guaranteed to find a man that matches her. Same for men looking for women. There are no guarantees. Your odds simply increase based on who you are (money, attractiveness, location, age, etc). Outside of money she has no advantages, and even her money isn't a big advantage compared to men making a steady high six figure (yearly) income VS an actress whose work is far less consistent.