Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Naw, she can easily land an older man with his stuff together.

Is she looking for that demographic is the question.

Again- someone like Porsha Williams basically laid out the playbook. Fine and 40+? Shoot for an established man in his 50s. Those dudes definitely spend, especially if you’re younger than them. :ufdup:

:ufdup:

She thinks she’s going to find a Corey with money. That works if you’re fine and popping without baggage.

Think Draya Michelle without the bad publicity, Ashanti without the Irv Gotti history/embarrassment…like a Halle, Salma level beauty with no kids who is chill. I don’t see those chicks complaining. They just get in where they fit in.

This woman is doing too much.
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
She said she didn't belive it when someone told her :mjlol: . Girl is lost. She was a married women with a family. She got bord and wanted excitement. She fukked around and found out men out here only want p*ssy from her. She left what we think is a good man so why would another good man come around and wife her unloyal ass :dahell:. So yes all I'm looking from you is p*ssy. :yeshrug:

This simple

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She obviously don't want to be just a fukk buddy, which is the problem. A lot of women make these silly comments about dating because the guy they want don't want them like they do. She wants whoever the dude is to court her but he just wants to fukk and probably is fukking her. It's obvious.
Yeap and whoever the dude is literally has no reason or incentive to cuff her especially if he's already hit. Why? He's hit the chic off sister sister that he saw growing up with no commitment. Then he's seen that the breh she was with she just up and left because she's was bored. So why commit long term? What is there to gain from that

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yea see, she’s corny AF.

She doesn’t understand how she comes off to the world.
Definitely. Seems like she wants someone to treat her like her husband with a bith more bread or status. That's not how the world works. She might have had a better shot if she didn't do the graduation tour. But she let that fame get to her and she gotta get in where she fits in which doesn't line up with what she thought was out here lol

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg
I did not realize she was built like Squidward :dead:

Squidward_Tentacles.svg

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ma'am

You like 40s with kids

You better find you a dude you like who like you

Who's trying to court in their 40s?

It's sitdown and shyt on the pot time

These old washed chicks really think dudes about to jump through more hoops for them than younger chicks. She is all liability to a sucessful man. Her kids are only an asset to her ex husband. Nobody going to court her like she 25, childless and in her prime shape. delusional birds.