Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's no point at aiming at a whole group when some of the group aligning with your interest........they have inner divisions like every other group.....trust
:snoop: this is why cacs will always win

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's funny seeing some of y'all cape for whites marching and protesting talking bout "they're on our side" but when black people protest their cowards and c00ns because protesting doesn't fix anything :comeon:

I don't trust a single one of them devils. If white people wanted to change shyt and was upset at how black people are treated they would have done it a lot time ago. Look how quickly they mobilized to take their country back when Obama was president.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I know this is the coli and all cacs/non black people are inherently evil but Some of ya'll nikkas take it to the extreme:snoop: What do we have to gain as a people by alienating individuals of other races who want to support us? What do we have to gain by failing to find common ground with other oppressed people, whether they be white, palestinian, hispanic, or other? Show me a movement in Afro American history that wasn't supported by other races

tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo5_500.jpg

civil-rights-640_s640x427.jpg

tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo4_400.gif

You do realize that first dude was an FBI informant who infiltrated the panthers right.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's funny seeing some of y'all cape for whites marching and protesting talking bout "they're on our side" but when black people protest their cowards and c00ns because protesting doesn't fix anything :comeon:

I don't trust a single one of them devils. If white people wanted to change shyt and was upset at how black people are treated they would have done it a lot time ago. Look how quickly they mobilized to take their country back when Obama was president.

Good luck thinking the liberation of Black people is going to come without allies. Some of y'all have absolutely no perspective

KnowDatImReal

Banned
Daps
i think some might actually care about mike brown but some also i think arent sincere and are doing it to appear like they are good people when they dont actually care

to all those that support these white people in the thread. where were these white people before the jury decision? i only saw black protesters before a few days ago and i only saw black people being vocal about mike browns death on social media
they aint really down for us

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Gotta be honest.....I think a good number of them are just attention whores, and/or people who wanna be seen doing a 'good thing'. I think some of them only care because it's convenient, and because it's something that's happening right now.

I also believe there's some of them who are legit compassionate about race issue in the U.S. and the various ways it affects us.....the ones who aren't protesting just for now, but will be in their 50s and 60s still protesting and discussing the issues.......but I gotta be real and say that I think that's only a small percentage of the overall. If I had to put a number to it, I'd say 20% MAXIMUM....and I know nikkas will think I'm being very generous with that number......
Nailed it. The key thing here is noting the difference between people who just want a pat on the back, and people who couldn't care less about attention and are focused on the issues. I'll expand more for anyone who wants to get deeper into the subject here.

People by nature are self-centered. If you can sit down with a white person who campaigns for changes in racial attitudes and that person can tell you how racism personally affects them then you know that he or she is for real. For a lot of white people, they don't recognize how systematic racism can make their lives more difficult, so they're not actually interested in doing things to change it and are willing to entertain ridiculous 'explanations' and actions that keep the status quo in place. It's simple enough to go on facebook and write "OMG u guys, what happened 2 michael brown was a misscarriage of justice for real. Man america needs to wake up!" and wait for the likes and shares to roll in. It's simple enough to write "no justice no peace!" on a cardboard sign and walk around on your day off(which might be every day if you're unemployed) in the hopes that you'll get on TV and have your picture spread over the internet.

Bogarting your cash and only donating it to local politicians(not easily corruptible or lame duck federal politicians, shout out to B.O.) that are really about that life, funding media projects for the black community, spending it on community improvement projects however is a different story. Willing to say nothing and just go and drop off books at schools to help children learn to read and understand the system so that they can dismantle it, or creating a team of people to counsel stressed people and help them succeed in the work force--you know, things that will actually get shyt done is too hard. If you encounter someone who is willing to do all of these things and more(and yes, this includes black people), you know that something is actually being done.

The time for waiting is over. Protests and riots don't work. We live in a different century now. Insanity is sometimes defined as doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. People need to stop waiting for people to do stuff and actually go out and do things. Someone who is "down for the cause" is an active participant. They are using their FINANCIAL power to get things done through boycotts, donations, business projects, whatever. The time for begging for mercy from white superiors is over. We have the right tools, we should be using them to build something instead of asking someone else to show us how to use those tools or begging someone else to build for us.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Good luck thinking the liberation of Black people is going to come without allies. Some of y'all have absolutely no perspective

Your so called allies aren't doing shyt to stop the system of oppression you're under. Again, y'all quick to shyt on black people for protesting because it doesn't do anything, but y'all use white protesting as proof that they're down for the cause.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are black people 'marching for the cause' that can do more damage for the cause than any white person who marched.

Prime example are the looters who are setting fire to black businesses.

Yall goin learn to stop choosing skin color over spirit of mind. There are men and women of your skin color in every level of government, entertainment, and income bracket in 2014, but the men who stood next to you did more for you than another who shared the same hue of sun exposure as you.

Black people worked on the behalf of COINTELPRO. Black people killed Malcolm, black people killed Tupac and Huey Newton. Black people played a pivotal role in the crack epidemic. So miss me with that black skin is good rhetoric.

Black, white, red, asian, young or old, if I find that you stood next to me truthfully, you are my brother.

whose intentions did they serve in betraying us