Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Are all those whites in NYC stopping traffic attention whores?
They definitely are. Wanting to join a cause to seem like an activist when in reality, they wouldn't give up their privilege if it actually meant that we'd all have equal rights in this country. It's transparent

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are those whites in London also "agents"?

Make no mistake about it, unk sam will try to infiltrate every sort of movement he can on domestic soil as well. They will send agent provocateurs if things get too out of hand who will do things so out of whack that real protesters will look at them and point them out, these agents are sent to stir up or flame up tensions so unk sam can do more forceful things. You already know all communications tapped so I'm sure they have all sorts of sting ray towers everywhere intercepting communications..... that's what I meant earlier by saying causes are combining....while privilege gentrified cacs will never feel the Black experience in the US....they can fight against big bro police surveillance state....which combines causes......

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
These characters are close-minded.

Are those whites in London also "agents"?

I'm not dismissing being cautious of whites, bur some of you guys are quick point fingers.
If whites ain't talking about the problem of white supremacy, and not just some fake cop outrage, then yes, they are agents. The general consensus is blame the cops. No it's bigger than racist cracker cops. Lets get down to why the cops are a being racist. Lets just talk about the racism white supremacy period.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
When it comes down to it, no movements in our favor have been won without white help. It's just the nature of the game we playing. For instance, to have a March and completely exclude whites would help us with more solidarity but possibly widen the racial divide, which can be good and not good at the same time.
Me personally, I don't care if it's other races participating. The fact actually excites me because I love to see people from all backgrounds coming together for a cause.
Also, people calling the some of them attention whores, that moniker is true for our people as well. Plenty people were out at the March in Houston talking bout "look at me, I'm on camera!"
:upsetfavre:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If whites ain't talking about the problem of white supremacy, and not just some fake cop outrage, then yes, they are agents. The general consensus is blame the cops. No it's bigger than racist cracker cops. Lets get down to why the cops are a being racist. Lets just talk about the racism white supremacy period.

I've seen plenty of whites in the protest talk about talk about white supremacy and the unfair treatments of blacks. Heck in real life experience, last semester in my PDA class a lot of whites told me they feel ashamed of their white privileges. I agree they will NEVER understand black struggle, BUT the ones that TRULY WANT to help I see no problem. Seriously whats the big deal? We're only wasting energy on them. We should instead be going at those white supremacist, killer cops, c00ns(who I feel have been the biggest problem with everything bad in black America) and the Government.

And to elaborate I'm not saying we should be on some kumbaya crap.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When it comes down to it, no movements in our favor have been won without white help. It's just the nature of the game we playing. For instance, to have a March and completely exclude whites would help us with more solidarity but possibly widen the racial divide, which can be good and not good at the same time.
Me personally, I don't care if it's other races participating. The fact actually excites me because I love to see people from all backgrounds coming together for a cause.
Also, people calling the some of them attention whores, that moniker is true for our people as well. Plenty people were out at the March in Houston talking bout "look at me, I'm on camera!"
:upsetfavre:

This.

We're only wasting our times going after these whites that want to help. If anything we should save them for last...

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B3VAgWwCIAAlK45.jpg
B3Tfe26CYAADI3P.jpg
fpthaiyktw8xdxqisgulhcax8xysrci9f44dpr0mxzoqpttcvxsszoggzws8iwmt.jpg
B3UsdnTIMAEZmnC.jpg
b2lruiok0cyvsgf3ghp8kc9nx9sal9hdcldtpujiwrnfei9xgik7yg6qdx5elojb.jpg
image.img.png
image.img.png
960Ferguson%20Nationwide%20Protests.JPEG
Time-Square-Michael-Brown-protesters-jpg.jpg
628x471.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
If whites and blacks Are talking about anything EXCEPT solving RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY....THEN THEY AIN'T TALKIN ABOUT shyt.

NEELY FULLER JR TOLD YOU nikkaS ALREADY. Blacks and Whites have a TRAGIC ARRANGEMENT.TACKY IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the map above, besides the gentrified areas we got rural areas w/little to no Blacks taking a stand.......

some of pictures were from Kansas, Milwaukee....etc