Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Family Man

Banned
Daps
crackers are INHERENTLY RACIST.

Surface level actions don't account for the ENTRENCHED racism that they benefit from EVERYDAY. If they are down, they need to be ousting all the racist in their families, communities, networks, etc. Until they DENOUNCE SYSTEMATIC WHITE SUPREMACY WITH FORCE AND ACTIONS, all they are saying is "I like black people, I just like my white supremacy scraps more"
Exactly! Same as what I said. If they want to make a difference do it from within their community.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:birdman:

I don't doubt the sincerity of some of them, but I doubt that they'd hold that same resolve for change if their privilege was actually threatened by the realities of true equality and it wasn't just something cute to protest and hashtag. I don't think they really know what that truly entails

I can respect that

Daps
If they want to make a difference they can go preach truth to power to their fellow CACs.
You nikkas gon' learn about letting white people co-opting and weakening your cause. I guess for some of you nikkas shyt ain't official unless it got a handful of CACs in it. :camby:

There are black people 'marching for the cause' that can do more damage for the cause than any white person who marched.

Prime example are the looters who are setting fire to black businesses.

Yall goin learn to stop choosing skin color over spirit of mind. There are men and women of your skin color in every level of government, entertainment, and income bracket in 2014, but the men who stood next to you did more for you than another who shared the same hue of sun exposure as you.

Black people worked on the behalf of COINTELPRO. Black people killed Malcolm, black people killed Tupac and Huey Newton. Black people played a pivotal role in the crack epidemic. So miss me with that black skin is good rhetoric.

Black, white, red, asian, young or old, if I find that you stood next to me truthfully, you are my brother.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
340502483.jpg
928Ferguson%20Nationwide%20Protests.JPEG
REUTERS-DO-NOT-REUSE29-800x430.jpg
ferguson-law-school-3.jpg
500x281
870Ferguson%20Nationwide%20Protests.JPEG
453502580_10.jpg

Whites Cannot not help us DIRECTLY because they will be punished.. These crackers at these marches are DEFLECTORS. Look at the signs, COPS, KOPS, POLICE.

POLICE ARE GOOD PEOPLE. They are by nature, Officers who Uphold the law. THESE ARE RACE SOLDIERS DISGUISED AS POLICE.

These CACs are NOT DOING ANYTHING but Deflecting and making themselves look good.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Whites Cannot not help us DIRECTLY. These crackers at these marches are DEFLECTORS. Look at the signs, COPS, KOPS, POLICE.

POLICE ARE GOOD PEOPLE. They are by nature, Officers who Uphold the law. THESE ARE RACE SOLDIERS DISGUISED AS POLICE.

These CACs are NOT DOING ANYTHING but Deflecting and making themselves look good.
trust cacs brehs they not all bad some are good brehs:troll:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There are black people 'marching for the cause' that can do more damage for the cause than any white person who marched.

Prime example are the looters who are setting fire to black businesses.

Yall goin learn to stop choosing skin color over spirit of mind. There are men and women of your skin color in every level of government, entertainment, and income bracket in 2014, but the men who stood next to you did more for you than another who shared the same hue of sun exposure as you.

Black, white, red, asian, young or old, if I find that you stood next to me truthfully, you are my brother.
These characters are close-minded.

Are those whites in London also "agents"?

I'm not dismissing being cautious of whites, bur some of you guys are quick point fingers.