Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I know this is the coli and all cacs/non black people are inherently evil but Some of ya'll nikkas take it to the extreme:snoop: What do we have to gain as a people by alienating individuals of other races who want to support us? What do we have to gain by failing to find common ground with other oppressed people, whether they be white, palestinian, hispanic, or other? Show me a movement in Afro American history that wasn't supported by other races

Yeah, some nikkas are trippin on this one. The Civil Rights Movement benefited from the non-blacks who were down. Hell, even the Underground Railroad wouldn't have been as successful if not for whites who also put their lives on the line to hide slaves. I know that doesn't fit the agenda but that's fact. :manny:

Now this doesn't mean that deep down they don't have prejudice but people gotta stop with these blanket statements.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Well constantly to contrary to popular coli belief people aren't inherently evil and throughout all of American history there have been white allies and this is no different.
Not everyone is a racist.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gotta be honest.....I think a good number of them are just attention whores, and/or people who wanna be seen doing a 'good thing'. I think some of them only care because it's convenient, and because it's something that's happening right now.

I also believe there's some of them who are legit compassionate about race issue in the U.S. and the various ways it affects us.....the ones who aren't protesting just for now, but will be in their 50s and 60s still protesting and discussing the issues.......but I gotta be real and say that I think that's only a small percentage of the overall. If I had to put a number to it, I'd say 20% MAXIMUM....and I know nikkas will think I'm being very generous with that number......

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Its all good and dandy now, until shyt really gets real...They'll figure out its easier to accept their privilege than fight against it. :manny:

They'll never truly understand.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Your so called allies aren't doing shyt to stop the system of oppression you're under. Again, y'all quick to shyt on black people for protesting because it doesn't do anything, but y'all use white protesting as proof that they're down for the cause.

I've never seen that here. Most people shytting on the protests want violent revolution against white people. So why would those same people be happy about whites protesting?

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
They're no different than the hippes and beatniks of the 50s 60s and 70s. A lot of the whites who fought for "civil rights" are the right wingers who now make up the present day Republican Party. At some point in their lives, whites are forced to choose if they're part of the white supremacist system or if they want to be exiled from it. Most of them choose to be a cac.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I have no problem with it and its great that people of all races are coming together to protest against this racist system. At the same time I can also see the side that is wary of whites and their agendas they usually have up their sleeves but until they out themselves we can't make these blanket generalizations.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your so called allies aren't doing shyt to stop the system of oppression you're under. Again, y'all quick to shyt on black people for protesting because it doesn't do anything, but y'all use white protesting as proof that they're down for the cause.

Not too mention if you talked to these guys about blacks getting reparations or their own armed militias, most of these dudes would be like "Tyrone we're all colors of the human race, why should it just be black :whoa:"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The coli during the civil rights era

"Them white freedom riders that died was just posers :camby: "

Now I'm sure a good amount are hipsters looking for something to legitimize their urge to be radical and ironic and go against popular opinion (which in this case is white supremacy ) but there are some that are legit and we should welcome them. We already got many of our own people in the media on Fox talking about how horrible black people are, we have no reason to make our voice smaller and shut out those actually with us just cause they not black.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:
**sigh** You nikkas gon' learn.
If they're really out there and willing to support it til the end they're good in my book.

They'd be more black to me than the types like Don Lemon who takes cac rod up the bunghole then turns around and stands at Furgeson protests and finds it noteworthy to state live on air that he smells a lot of weed smoke:beli:

not hipsters though theyre just liberal in general. They'd occupy against the 'murder' of Mosquitos in July. You can't take them seriously.

There's probably one right now having a vegan thanksgiving:scusthov:

If they start laying their lives for black people, then I would agree.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Those 3 Civil Rights Activists that they murdered and buried in Mississippi. James Chaney was the only one that was black!
History has shown that whoever decides to roll with us will get treated like us.
I'm cool with the all hands on deck approach!
Yep this was what I meant.

You already got "c00ns" that are against any true justice for black people and rather us just accept systematic racism and injustice. Now these coli dudes want to dismiss other people that are actually with us just cause they not black.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Exactly, some of these posters are gone and most of them are arm chair monday morning quarterbacks. If all you see is Black v White, u are a fukking idiot.
Bro fukk your your topic, fukk your constant posting of crackers holding up "Cops are Bad" Signs, And fukk your white sympathy, cause I have none.