Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Nobody is saying Whites should not help. Civil rights advocates, Abolitionist, all respected amongst black people.

HOWEVER, I'M NOT GONNA GIVE CACs NO DAMN PAT ON THE BACK FOR IT, LIKE THIS TOPIC IS ALL ABOUT.

This is their white supremacist system! The LEAST these crackers can do is lend a fukking helping hand. The most is dismantling the system, because ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN END WHITE SUPREMACY, unless they die off...

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
These Same white "protestors", are the Same white people changing the narrative that the Cops are to blame, and not their cracker privileges.

These same white "protestors" are the same ones changing #BlacklivesMatter to #Alllivesmatter.

These CACS will Co-Opt your struggle like they Co-Opt your language, your style, your music, your culture. Like they Co-Opted your history and knowledge of self.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
These Same white "protestors", are the Same white people changing the narrative that the Cops are to blame, and not their cracker privileges.

These same white "protestors" are the same ones changing #BlacklivesMatter to #Alllivesmatter.

These CACS will Co-Opt your struggle like they Co-Opt your language, your style, your music, your culture. Like they Co-Opted your history and knowledge of self.

This shyt right here.

Just like feminism co opted the civil rights movement its all about changing the narrative. The more white people they can show holding up banners the less of a race issue it becomes.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Ironic how the most overly hateful people in this thread are white :mjlol:

They're doing the right thing by doing shyt IN PERSON and not sounding off on the net like some phaggots on here are doing...fukk else you want? A couple mill? They're better than any of these lost coli Militant "nikkas" ( seeing as the militants of this site are white trolls)...seeing as they go to bat for us, I respect them...people that leave their homes know the difference between what a real cac is

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Ironic how the most overly hateful people in this thread are white :mjlol:

They're doing the right thing by doing shyt IN PERSON and not sounding off on the net like some phaggots on here are doing...fukk else you want? A couple mill? They're better than any of these lost coli Militant "nikkas" ( seeing as the militants of this site are white trolls)...seeing as they go to bat for us, I respect them...people that leave their homes know the difference between what a real cac is
You sound like one of those Mad crackers. So which one of us militants are white cracker jack?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I know this is the coli and all cacs/non black people are inherently evil but Some of ya'll nikkas take it to the extreme:snoop: What do we have to gain as a people by alienating individuals of other races who want to support us? What do we have to gain by failing to find common ground with other oppressed people, whether they be white, palestinian, hispanic, or other? Show me a movement in Afro American history that wasn't supported by other races

tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo5_500.jpg

civil-rights-640_s640x427.jpg

tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo4_400.gif

Leave them alone man. I don't think they really want equality either. Because equality still includes white people. It includes all of us being on the same playing field. 75% of these cats just want revenge against cacs. I swear, if this was the Hunger Games, they'd be the ones wanting to start a new Games to put the Capitol's kids in for revenge. If "Militants" had a chance to inflict 500 years of oppression, discrimination and systematic racism on whites, going off the tone of these posters, I'm not 100% sure that they wouldn't :mjpls: You could easily start a world in which Black Supremacy ruled :mjpls:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The coli during the civil rights era

"Them white freedom riders that died was just posers :camby: "

Now I'm sure a good amount are hipsters looking for something to legitimize their urge to be radical and ironic and go against popular opinion (which in this case is white supremacy ) but there are some that are legit and we should welcome them. We already got many of our own people in the media on Fox talking about how horrible black people are, we have no reason to make our voice smaller and shut out those actually with us just cause they not black.

Word. We should accept ALL the help we can get. I know historically non-blacks have gotten into our organizations, usurped power and killed the movement internally but, WHOSE fault is that? It's ours for letting that happen :ufdup: I'm 99.99999% sure that if a lot of straight people started being more vocal and supportive of gay rights, they'd accept us with open arms and love but, the day a heterosexual person is running a gay rights group, who's fault is that? They can help. As long as they understand any sort of leadership is out of the question. The same way we couldve protested for what was going on Egypt, Libya or Ukraine, and they'd accept our help, but we shouldn't be leading the charge. They should.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Leave them alone man. I don't think they really want equality either. Because equality still includes white people. It includes all of us being on the same playing field. 75% of these cats just want revenge against cacs. I swear, if this was the Hunger Games, they'd be the ones wanting to start a new Games to put the Capitol's kids in for revenge. If "Militants" had a chance to inflict 500 years of oppression, discrimination and systematic racism on whites, going off the tone of these posters, I'm not 100% sure that they wouldn't :mjpls: You could easily start a world in which Black Supremacy ruled :mjpls:
Blacks ruled these crackers for 800+ years prior to the cacs 500 year reign and we taught them valuable lessons like, :scust:wash your dog smelling ass with soap.

The CACs have shown that their leadership is fukkng garbage, They aint even going to make it to a millennium of oppression, cause their legacy is built off of lies, greed, and evil.

Looks like the asians, specifically, the chinese, is gonna go ahead show these crackers how it's done:sas2:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Blacks ruled these crackers for 800+ years prior to the cacs 500 year reign and we taught them valuable lessons like, :scust:wash your dog smelling ass with soap.

The CACs have shown that their leadership is fukkng garbage, They aint even going to make it to a millennium of oppression, cause their legacy is built off of lies, greed, and evil.

Looks like the asians, specifically, the chiniese, is gonna go ahead show these crackers how it's done:sas2:

The chinaman ain't never did anything to us. Plus I fukks with the sesame chicken :mjpls:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The chinaman ain't never did anything to us. Plus I fukks with the sesame chicken :mjpls:
:sas1:Yea it looks like asians got next. China and India got BILLIONS behind them, and thats both POPULATION and MONEY. They got power. China Owns america. The indians own all the Tech and Health Jobs

:sas2:But my melanated peoples aint going no where; we been here from the birth of this shyt, and got damnit if we aint gonna ride this bytch till the wheels fall off at the end of this shyt:myman:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they want to make a difference they can go preach truth to power to their fellow CACs.
You nikkas gon' learn about letting white people co-opting and weakening your cause. I guess for some of you nikkas shyt ain't official unless it got a handful of CACs in it. :camby:

They definitely are. Wanting to join a cause to seem like an activist when in reality, they wouldn't give up their privilege if it actually meant that we'd all have equal rights in this country. It's transparent

It's funny seeing some of y'all cape for whites marching and protesting talking bout "they're on our side" but when black people protest their cowards and c00ns because protesting doesn't fix anything :comeon:

I don't trust a single one of them devils. If white people wanted to change shyt and was upset at how black people are treated they would have done it a lot time ago. Look how quickly they mobilized to take their country back when Obama was president.

I'm on 24s right now. I'll come back later :wow: