Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I know this is the coli and all cacs/non black people are inherently evil but Some of ya'll nikkas take it to the extreme:snoop: What do we have to gain as a people by alienating individuals of other races who want to support us? What do we have to gain by failing to find common ground with other oppressed people, whether they be white, palestinian, hispanic, or other? Show me a movement in Afro American history that wasn't supported by other races

tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo5_500.jpg

civil-rights-640_s640x427.jpg

tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo4_400.gif

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
:what:Do y'all even know your history? Cacs were down during the Civil Rights Movement.
Those 3 Civil Rights Activists that they murdered and buried in Mississippi. James Chaney was the only one that was black!
History has shown that whoever decides to roll with us will get treated like us.
I'm cool with the all hands on deck approach!

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Those 3 Civil Rights Activists that they murdered and buried in Mississippi. James Chaney was the only one that was black!
History has shown that whoever decides to roll with us will get treated like us.
I'm cool with the all hands on deck approach!
Plus with this approach, you'll see who's really about that frontline life!

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:beli:Listen Whites can do all the marching and denouncing that they want to do. But until they actually Address THEIR MAJOR PROBLEM OF SYSTEMATIC WHITE SUPREMACY from within THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES, they are just MUDDYING THE WATERS, especially if they are blaming Cops and Police, instead of the system they take part in EVERYDAY..

White support is EXCELLENT. But WHITES HAVE ALL OF THE POWER. IF they want to help. BRING US DARRON WILSON'S HEAD ON A PLATTER. If they want to help CHANGE THE LAWS. If they want to help, BRING THE EVIL PEOPLE TO JUSTICE EVEN IF THE LAW WONT.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
The great thing about protesting and marching is that they're free and anyone can do it. BUT, do you think these same people would be down for a Black only agenda that sees us fighting for political, economic, and social justice? Do you think they would be comfortable enough to fight their own community in putting us on the same economic and political platform as them? Be honest.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Unpopular opinion but you shouldn't alienate those actually willing to help your cause and the fact is there are white people out there doing more than enlarging and bolding font. Not many but they are out there. Can't really trust more than a handful but in a system of white supremacy you are going to need a few white people to help you along.

DSA15

Pro
Daps
The great thing about protesting and marching is that they're free and anyone can do it. BUT, do you think these same people would be down for a Black only agenda that sees us fighting for political, economic, and social justice? Do you think they would be comfortable enough to fight their own community in putting us on the same economic and political platform as them? Be honest.

enhanced-buzz-11646-1358443116-0.jpg

:sas2: