Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their parents were down for civil rights in the 60's and 70's, wonder how that worked out for blacks :sas2: (we can eat & shyt at white establishments but: getting shot down by cops every 28 hours, not hiring for no good reason, more rampant segregation, not separate but equal, ect.)
They was down for abolishing slavery, wonder how that worked out for blacks :sas2: (no slavery but: share-cropping, jim crow, lynchings)

I take any whites down for anything with a level of scepticism.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Weren't you advocating bedwenching a few weeks ago?

Nothing proves the righteousness of Bedwenching more than seeing black men yet again allow whites to control their destiny proves these bed wenches right by allow these nefarious white groups to infiltrate. Your indifference creates bedwenches.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nothing proves the righteousness of Bedwenching more than seeing black men yet again allow whites to control their destiny proves these bed wenches right by allow these nefarious white groups to infiltrate. Your indifference creates bedwenches.

You don't seem to mind whites infiltrating your p*ssy. :yeshrug:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
People in this tread being racist, when Lowkey 50% of the protesters are probably white people most of whom want to help.

Next time you armchair militants get the free time. Google images and video of Civil Rights marches. You think it was JUST us out there ?
Even it doesn't fit your narrow narrative lots of young and urban whites and Jewish people have historically rode with us for civil rights causes.
how-a-white-kid-from-segregated-north-carolina-ended-up-at-the-march-on-washington.jpg

It's you 18-21 year old never been out your neighborhood, or actually marched/volunteered pseudo intellectuals that sit behind keyboards and call CAC's all day that aren't helping.
I was at the march in chicago the other day, there were as many of them as us. Where were my chicago coli militants tho ??

Tae

All Star
Daps
People in this tread being racist, when Lowkey 50% of the protesters are probably white people most of whom want to help.

Next time you armchair militants get the free time. Google images and video of Civil Rights marches. You think it was JUST us out there ?
Even it doesn't fit your narrow narrative lots of young and urban whites and Jewish people have historically rode with us for civil rights causes.
how-a-white-kid-from-segregated-north-carolina-ended-up-at-the-march-on-washington.jpg

It's you 18-21 year old never been out your neighborhood, or actually marched/volunteered pseudo intellectuals that sit behind keyboards and call CAC's all day that aren't helping.
I was at the march in chicago the other day, there were as many of them as us. Where were my chicago coli militants tho ??

White people are our greatest allies they're gonna help us get to the promise land :blessed:

:beli:

How did they help after the marches? Did they help create more jobs for blacks did they try to create more affordable housing for blacks?
Some of these folks may be kind hearted and don't like to see people treated unfairly, and some may like to feel self important and give themselves a pat of the back for "standing up" for something. But at the end of the day they are no better than the arm chair militants because they will do nothing to help change the problem.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yeah. I'm not about to get a lecture about white people from some foreigner who advocates bedwenching.

I been an American longer than you been alive. Don't insinuate anything because I chose to live abroad. You want to let whites (men) take control then get mad when you women's align themselves with power. Go spit that ish to them Moby dic ass pawg hunters.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
We really doing this now? :skip:

Tell that to the deflector. His arguments couldn't stand up to scrutiny so he pulls that old Bedwenching chestnut out his pocket. Typically when I don't know shyt I keep my mouth shut.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most ppl think of one as all and that's not the case. Everyone does not share the same brain or think a like. If a Brazilian wanted to infiltrate Taiwan, he would use all the support he can retrieve from native Taiwainians. Means he would do it from within.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
fukk are you talking about? You seem to just be upset that the world is a cold, unfair place... yes I am saying that someone that denounces the evil of their ancestors and is trying to make a change for the positive, deserves a pat on the back
that's cool now how about they go home and tell there mothers,fathers,uncles,and brothers about this white supremacy:sas1:. Make an actual difference in there community.

I don't give a fukk about no marching and signs