Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
People in this tread being racist, when Lowkey 50% of the protesters are probably white people most of whom want to help.

Next time you armchair militants get the free time. Google images and video of Civil Rights marches. You think it was JUST us out there ?
Even it doesn't fit your narrow narrative lots of young and urban whites and Jewish people have historically rode with us for civil rights causes.
how-a-white-kid-from-segregated-north-carolina-ended-up-at-the-march-on-washington.jpg

It's you 18-21 year old never been out your neighborhood, or actually marched/volunteered pseudo intellectuals that sit behind keyboards and call CAC's all day that aren't helping.
I was at the march in chicago the other day, there were as many of them as us. Where were my chicago coli militants tho ??
:sas1:Why don't you QUOTE, these so called militants you are talking about?

OH WOW, WHITE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO MARCH:skip:

:comeon:Those crackers you are talking about, are the same crackers who are oppressing us today. Now what?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Tough questions breh.

If you keep these cacs America doesn't take us seriously and you easily it is for one of them to hijack our movement and our culture but if you let them go, at time their more vocal as can be a good distraction while we build behind the scenes.

Don't know brehs.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
While George Zimmerman still walks free after killing one of our boys you shouldn't have shyt to say to me. Worrying about my p*ssy while Zimmerman sleeps comfortably in his bed. fukk you!
nothing stopping you from putting that work in either:sas1:

but your gonna continue to gurgle on white semen across the ocean

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If they put in actual work and not fake care then they are cool with me.

We are in the US so having assistance from the minimal whites who support us does help.

Just gotta make sure that they are known as the exception and not the majority at all times so our people can move accordingly

Last edited:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
The same white people that marched in the 1960's are the same white people that kept up the racist traditions of their fathers.

yep. the same white people that scolded their friends and family for saying ****** were the ones that would move out when a black person moved into their neighborhood

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I don't really like the term "for the cause." But white people will go to bat for us on occasion. I think they know deep down, though, that even with the best intentions,
they can't quite help us from on the ground. Don't forget that sometimes(often), through no fault of theirs, protests and demonstrations become less about what point
we are trying to get across and more about the unity of the demonstrations. You want the media to pay attention to the deaths of the boy?

Good luck. If it is all black people, it may be downplayed, and presented as unrest by "people upset by something" with quick mention of the reason. Get a mixed enough
crowd and the message they show is a mixed community getting together, totally missing the point about the boy being killed, and the larger trend towards
military-minded police, in which us poor black people are "insurgents" in our own neighborhoods.
Nailed it.
Media fukkery at it's finest.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Stopped reading right there :laugh: ....no way was I about to read anything from this dummie after I went in his own thread and argued his point better than he even could :mjlol: on to ignore you go retard lmao :laff:
Post your blackness, hoe:umad:

Agents in here hard bodlian

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Agents in her calling out so called "Arm chair militants," yet, you notice that they quote NO ONE:heh:.

In here posting points that have been SHUT DOWN:rudy:

And the cracka sympathizers, EMBARRASSING:snoop::scust:.

:ufdup:I'm watching you nikkas

Plus my troll game is way better than yours cause it's melanin powered-you can't out troll the GOD troll:yeshrug:

:banderas::umad:Be mad. I know REAL NEGUS are very mad..