Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ever think that some people aren't even treating any of this as a black/white thing but as a human race thing? There is such thing as fighting for what is right, regardless of color. Not so much "hey I am white, and I am going to fight against any black issue" but more so "hey that aint right....period". Not everything is about race, yes you can put a race spin on any issue no doubting that, but there are some people out in this world, (not just "whites") that have no problem fighting for what is right, regardless of color or cause

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Ever think that some people aren't even treating any of this as a black/white thing but as a human race thing? There is such thing as fighting for what is right, regardless of color. Not so much "hey I am white, and I am going to fight against any black issue" but more so "hey that aint right....period". Not everything is about race, yes you can put a race spin on any issue no doubting that, but there are some people out in this world, (not just "whites") that have no problem fighting for what is right, regardless of color or cause
Well congrats to them. But so what?:yeshrug:

:stopitslime:If it ain't right, why now? We have been fighting this fight for 500 years. Where they been when they was letting this shyt happen to us?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Well congrats to them. But so what?:yeshrug:

:stopitslime:If it ain't right, why now? We have been fighting this fight for 500 years. Where they been when they was letting this shyt happen to us?

What are you talmabout breh, they weren't born yet; but there were always whites and people all over the world crusading for equal rights since the inception of civilization

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What are you talmabout breh, they weren't born yet; but there were always whites and people all over the world crusading for equal rights since the inception of civilization
They weren't born yet, YET THEY STILL BENEFIT FROM OUR LABOR FROM 500 YEARS AGO; MEANWHILE WE ARE BROKE AND ARE DYING IN THE STREETS EVERY WEEK FOR 500 YEARS.

Where are these so called white crusaders? Cause they ain't working hard enough.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Problem is you will always have people in way left friend, if anyone tries to help, there is a reason and its to benefit them. If you don't help your a pos, if you try to help there is an agenda...

@Wenzel Dashington How about accepting the fact that not all people are pieces of shyt, regardless of color?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Problem is you will always have people in way left friend, if anyone tries to help, there is a reason and its to benefit them. If you don't help your a pos, if you try to help there is an agenda...

@Wenzel Dashington How about accepting the fact that not all people are pieces of shyt, regardless of color?
ARE YOU ADVOCATING THAT CRACKAS DESERVE A PAT ON THE BACK BECAUSE THEY ARE SPEAKING UP AGAINST THE fukkED UP shyt THAT IS A RESULT OF THEM EXISTING?

HURRAAAY WHITE MASSA IS HERE MARCHING WITH ME. MY ISSUES MATTER. I HOPE HE/SHE WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

Yall are DESPERATE FOR WHITE ACCEPTANCE

brick james

John piffington
Daps
ARE YOU ADVOCATING THAT CRACKAS DESERVE A PAT ON THE BACK BECAUSE THEY ARE SPEAKING UP AGAINST THE fukkED UP shyt THAT IS A RESULT OF THEM EXISTING?

HURRAAAY WHITE MASSA IS HERE MARCHING WITH ME. MY ISSUES MATTER. I HOPE HE/SHE WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

fukk are you talking about? You seem to just be upset that the world is a cold, unfair place... yes I am saying that someone that denounces the evil of their ancestors and is trying to make a change for the positive, deserves a pat on the back

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Yall are DESPERATE FOR WHITE ACCEPTANCE

I don't want to ruin your whole morning, but I am white... though I am not a "cracka" sorry to break it to you.

Get off your soapbox, stop being so salty and lets enjoy our morning coffee? Sound good?
:sas2:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
fukk are you talking about? You seem to just be upset that the world is a cold, unfair place... yes I am saying that someone that denounces the evil of their ancestors and is trying to make a change for the positive, deserves a pat on the back
get outta here bro you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I'm talking about IT'S ONLY RIGHT FOR CRACKAS TO HELP. IT'S THEIR fukkING FAULT WE ARE IN THIS MESS.

just because a few crackas make a tweet, post on facebook, or even attend a demonstration, doesn't excuse the THOUSANDS of cases they overlooked because it's uncomfortable.

While they marching in the day time they quick to get the fukk outta there when night falls and the gass comes out. PROPS to the REAL CACS out there at night with them cameras filming the PIGS doing their fukked up cracka shyt..

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
get outta here bro you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I'm talking about IT'S ONLY RIGHT FOR CRACKAS TO HELP. IT'S THEIR fukkING FAULT WE ARE IN THIS MESS.

just because a few crackas make a tweet, post on facebook, or even attend a demonstration, doesn't excuse the THOUSANDS of cases they overlooked because it's uncomfortable.

While they marching in the day time they quick to get the fukk outta there when night falls and the gass comes out. PROPS to the REAL CACS out there at night with them cameras filming the PIGS doing their fukked up cracka shyt..

If you judge all white people by something their great great grand father did. Is it ok for a white person to judge you according to whoever the hell they want to pick from your family tree? It's 2014 not 1945

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
If you judge all white people by something their great great grand father did. Is it ok for a white person to judge you according to whoever the hell they want to pick from your family tree? It's 2014 not 1945
It is 1945, because You crackas are still as racist as those crackas in 1945, 1845, 1745, 1645 and 1545.

How can I NOT JUDGE YOU BY SOMETHING YOUR GRANDFATHERS DID, WHEN YALL ARE STILL DOING THE SAME fukkING THINGS TODAY?

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It is 1945, because You crackas are still as racist as those crackas in 1945, 1845, 1745, 1645 and 1545.

How can I NOT JUDGE YOU BY SOMETHING YOUR GRANDFATHERS DID, WHEN YALL ARE STILL DOING THE SAME fukkING THINGS TODAY?

Because you are judging someone by someone else's actions, in some areas thats called being racist..
Remove YOU, YALL from your vocab when you are talking about something 400 years ago. You must be the saltiest person I have ever come across, get out of that time machine.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Because you are judging someone by someone else's actions, in some areas thats called being racist..
Remove YOU, YALL from your vocab when you are talking about something 400 years ago. You must be the saltiest person I have ever come across, get out of that time machine.
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT WHITES TODAY.....ARE DOING THE SAME THING THEY DID YESTERDAY, AS WELL AS WHAT THEY DID 100 YEARS AGO, TO BLACK PEOPLE?

IT'S GENERATIONAL. THAT MEANS IT'S BEING PASSED DOWN. FROM THE GRANDFATHER. TO THE FATHER, TO THE SON.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1105d8bd943c87f67728df7468bc4c05.jpg