Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
NOTICE HOW THE OP STOPPED POSTING ALL THEM CACS HOLDING UP THEM "Cops did a No-No" SIGNS

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This is a field trip to most of these cacs...if they were down they would be in the Jury rooms not letting cops and Zimmerman get off for murder. :camby:
That's my main issue with it.

For the vast majority of whites involved with Black causes, it's more of just some adventurous life "experience" for them to tell their kids when they get older than it is an actual, meaningful "cause" - whether they realize that or not.

And this goes especially for the whites who were involved in the civil rights movements that you spineless c00ned out shell of black "men" in here keep crying about having been involved in the civil rights marches of the 60s.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how Obama won the election with all the black hating cacs. Twice.

I'm thinking there are people here that talk about riot, burn this down, no cacs etc, that like to see things pop off. Most of them are probably white wanting to people to play into stereotypes. Do you think think racist white people love or hate seeing riots and such? Then what does it accomplish? Burn a business down, there's a good chance you're burning down a job as well. Property values. Do you know what those are? Do you think they go up or down when shyt like this happens? It's something adults care about. Stereotypes, does this reinforce them? Of course. So trying to figure what good comes out of it. If you know, please share.

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Motherfukkers on here sayin 'all whites are attention whores who lack any real convictions"... are no different, on some level, then the whites who say "all blacks are thugs"

Different in that their hatred is more justified, sure. But the real world consequences of that hatred is the same. They're keeping systematic divisions in place.

It's not militant radicals that pose the biggest threat to America. You think Osama Bin Laden did anything but help corporate interests? Gave our country a reason to invade the Middle East and secure the oil industry. Kept our citizens in fear, and made them more trusting of our gov't. George Bush had the highest approval ratings in history after sept 11

:snoop: some of you guys don't know shyt.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
nothing stopping you from putting that work in either:sas1:

but your gonna continue to gurgle on white semen across the ocean

Are black women the only women in the world expected to do a mans job? I guess so.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Are black women the only women in the world expected to do a mans job? I guess so.
but were talking about you right now

your nothing but a white supremacist sperm guzzler who hasn't accomplished shyt like the rest of these black femic*nts. :childplease:Gonna sit here and try to criticize people while chocking on massas cock across the ocean.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
but were talking about you right now

your nothing but a white supremacist sperm guzzler who hasn't accomplished shyt like the rest of these black femic*nts. :childplease:Gonna sit here and try to criticize people while chocking on massas cock across the ocean.

Wipe that foam from your mouth.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Dead @ this nikka wiener dashington STILL tryna get daddy's attention even tho he's on ignore....such a good loyal bytch of mine lmfao :laff: might take daddy's most loyal bytch off ignore for Christmas...think that'd make a girls whole holiday :laff: :laff:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Motherfukkers on here sayin 'all whites are attention whores who lack any real convictions"... are no different, on some level, then the whites who say "all blacks are thugs"

Different in that their hatred is more justified, sure. But the real world consequences of that hatred is the same. They're keeping systematic divisions firmly in place.

It's not militant radicals that pose the biggest threat to America. You think Osama Bin Laden did anything but help corporate interests? Gave our country a reason to invade the Middle East and secure the oil industry. Kept our citizens in fear, and made them more trusting of our gov't. George Bush had the highest approval ratings in history after sept 11

:snoop: some of you guys don't know shyt.

Do you think given everything that's gone down in history that black people (or any POC for that matter) shouldn't hate white people?
What real world consequences? Our hate does nothing to you. Our hate isn't causing your people to oppress mine.
No y'all keep the 'systematic divisions' in place. What race of people is more accepting than black people?