Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Dead @ this nikka wiener dashington STILL tryna get daddy's attention even tho he's on ignore....such a good loyal bytch of mine lmfao :laff: might take daddy's most loyal bytch off ignore for Christmas...think that'd make a girls whole holiday :laff: :laff:
:umad::umad::umad:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Wth??:laff: :laff:

This is worse than I thought :laugh: :laugh: Wut a phaggot :wrist: STILL tryna get my attention even tho I haven't responded to the last comments. . Wow....this is what we call my "main bytch".. poor sexual lyrics frustrated hoe of mine :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmaoo some u in here are idiots for downplaying their actions. While they're out their walking the walk some y'all haters on the Coli talking the talk.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I'm fine with them swelling our numbers in the streets and making noise online. But ultimately we need to keep control of our movement and be the most steadfast to it once it's not cool to hashtag about Ferguson anymore.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
they cool in my book but im STILL gonna keep em an arms reach away strictly because at any moment they can separate themsevles from the situation and face ZERO repercussions for it

it's like if you in highschool and you cuttin class wit the principals kid, yea he's right with you doin the shyt, but yall both know if shyt goes left he's not gonna catch hell like you will :usure:gotta keep that shyt the back of your head at all times when you around liberal white people

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
This is why I like certain comedians like Louie CK, Daniel Tosh and even Trey Parker and Matt Stone from South Park.
They are completely aware of white privilege, acknowledge it and make fun of the hypocrisy of those who don't without being overly preachy or making it seem like they are trying to hard to be on "Our side".

The one thing about these people though are is you never want to assume their reasoning behind their stance. It could be attention or it could be for a genuine concern but its 10x more constructive than sitting behind a computer on an internet forum complaining about racism no matter what race you are :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I ain't trying to get these crackas to understand shyt! THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE fukkING DEAL IS. It's called WHITE.....SUPREMACY. They have a CODE.

If "Millenial Cacs" Are down for the cause, then they would sabotage the system from within.

Bingo bango bing...LOL.

This is what people ain't seeing in this thread. I'm not against white people protesting for our causes, but you have to be very careful...because they know they benefit from white privilege and rather than challenge that system or completely dismantle it, they'd rather just protest just to feel like they were "apart of something". But in reality they really don't care about the rights of black people. Or black people. Or people of color. At all.

I see it on my tumblr dash all the time. White feminists talmbout.."white privilege" and "racism" from their privileged perspectives. Do y'all want a cookie?. It's actually funny to me.

Personally, I don't dap that up at all. Why you ask? We all know it exists...they know it exists...what are they doing to change it other than marching? Especially when they know they benefit from racism and white supremacy and they are actually in the position to change things? They have the connections, the keys, the invisible credit cards and currency afforded to them by their white privilege. They know what the deal is.

Do they hire black people or other minorities at their jobs? Do they help assist blacks or other minorities to help them with finding housing, getting loans, or anything to help them traverse the rough field of life and to help them get on their feet and achieve financial and professional stability and stability in their own living situations? Or anything so they don't have to be dependent on others? Or anything at all so their not doomed out there? Chances are the answer is NO.

I think most of them have good intentions...but it's obvious that black people see some white people getting involved in these protests and it makes them feel all giddy. It reminds me of the apprehension that black people have towards other black people when they do anything on their own professionally...they're apprehensive to support their own...they think it's not legitimate cause it's 100% black...they think it won't be taken serious by the same people they've been trying to reason with for centuries and want their involvement cause they have secretely fallen into the trap of their own inferiority brought to them by...guess who?

@Biggavel said it best...and it was sad but true. Some of the black folks marching out there don't care about justice for mike, or john, or curbing the power these pigs and white people have against us...they want to be accepted by whites.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
I also, think it's funny...how many posters are here are quick to big up white people...and shyt on black people in this thread.

No matter how much negative stuff they do, no matter how much they show and prove they don't care about us...or pretend to...no matter how much work and positive stuff we do...you (as in whites and blacks) always want to shift the focus off of the system of white supremacy to what's wrong with black people....as if nothing we do for our own cause is good enough and as if you've been brainwashed to think..we just aren't good enough without the validation of non-blacks.

This mentality amongst us needs to change.:wow::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Do you think given everything that's gone down in history that black people (or any POC for that matter) shouldn't hate white people?
What real world consequences? Our hate does nothing to you. Our hate isn't causing your people to oppress mine.
No y'all keep the 'systematic divisions' in place. What race of people is more accepting than black people?
Sometimes I think we're too accepting. To the point other races see it as a point of weakness.

as well...this thread sadly displays one of our worst traits....learned helplessness.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I wonder how all you emotional militants think we're gonna fight white supremacy without the help of whites.

Would we have won the Civil War without whites?

Would we have made civil rights gains without the help of whites?

You dumbasses are playing right into these kkkops game plan of Divide and conquer. We're outnumbered, geniuses. Alienating the good ones will do nothing but prolong the war. Put emotions aside, cause yall deal with them like bytches. Think logically