Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT WHITES TODAY.....ARE DOING THE SAME THING THEY DID YESTERDAY, AS WELL AS WHAT THEY DID 100 YEARS AGO, TO BLACK PEOPLE?

IT'S GENERATIONAL. THAT MEANS IT'S BEING PASSED DOWN. FROM THE GRANDFATHER. TO THE FATHER, TO THE SON.

To SOME yes I agree 100%, SOME PEOPLE are raised to act a certain way. I say SOME PEOPLE because some white people act like they did 300 years ago (though many less then you are assuming, I would say 5% you would say 110%), some young black people are acting like they were raised during the revolution (you for example). Fact is, you are wrong.

I am not sitting here telling you how to act, but what I am telling you is stop telling yourself ALL white people are slave owners in 2014. You sound ignorant and stupid. Fact is it takes alot more balls for a white person to be out there protesting then a black person, I am not about to tell you to pat them on their back, you can do as you like, all I am saying is give them a tiny bit of respect, they are the ones that somewhere down their line their family BROKE That family value for the better. So don't sit there and fault them for wanting equality.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To SOME yes I agree 100%, SOME PEOPLE are raised to act a certain way. I say SOME PEOPLE because some white people act like they did 300 years ago (though many less then you are assuming, I would say 5% you would say 110%), some young black people are acting like they were raised during the revolution (you for example). Fact is, you are wrong.

I am not sitting here telling you how to act, but what I am telling you is stop telling yourself ALL white people are slave owners in 2014. You sound ignorant and stupid. Fact is it takes alot more balls for a white person to be out there protesting then a black person, I am not about to tell you to pat them on their back, you can do as you like, all I am saying is give them a tiny bit of respect, they are the ones that somewhere down their line their family BROKE That family value for the better. So don't sit there and fault them for wanting equality.

most whites couldn't even afford slaves, but all whites benefited from the system of inequality; which is also generational and still exist to this day.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

WHITE SUPREMACY IS SOMETHING ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHITES TAKE PART IN, BOTH DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY.

You not going to Convince me that it's only SOME WHITES. THATS MOST WHITES. Most whites allow white supremacy to happen for 500 years.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
most whites couldn't even afford slaves, but all whites benefited from the system of inequality; which is also generational and still exist to this day.

I am not debating that

What I am saying otherwise is the "ALL WHITES" talk
WHITE SUPREMACY IS SOMETHING ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHITES TAKE PART IN, BOTH DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY.

You not going to Convince me that it's only SOME WHITES. THATS MOST WHITES. Most whites allow white supremacy to happen for 500 years.

Well I am agreeing to disagree, to say ALL of anything on any subject is just stupid. It is SOME whites, take off your blinders, you're filled with so much hate that those "SOME WHITES" right in front of your eyes arent even there.

I haven't benefited from shyt, if you want change it to 99.9999999995% then

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Cracker sympathizers are quick to call us "militantants," even tho they can never point out a single soltary post and REFUTE IT.

Sure, I'm a Militant, So what now?
fukk outta here clown you and the other clowns are all talk. Do I fully trust whites? fukk no but I'm also not going to make sweeping generalizations. p*ssy ass Internet nikkas are confused ass fukk. Go outside and get some air. "All cacs are evil" read up on John Brown. fukking trolls

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here clown you and the other clowns are all talk. Do I fully trust whites? fukk no but am I'm also not going to make sweeping generalizations. p*ssy ass Internet nikkas are confused as fukk. Go outside and get some air. "All cacs are evil" read up on John Brown. fukking trolls
hundreds of millions of cacs and 500 yrs of history and you've gotta dig into the 1800's to pull out 1 guy. :patrice: so who would be the john brown of today?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo5_500.jpg

isn't this one of the informants that fukked over the black panthers? :skip:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
hundreds of millions of cacs and 500 yrs of history and you've gotta dig into the 1800's to pull out 1 guy. :patrice: so who would be the john brown of today?
Some cac getting arrested for protesting. What does it matter. You clowns need to just stop making sweeping generalizations. Especially when your not doing shyt to make changes

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
fukk outta here clown you and the other clowns are all talk. Do I fully trust whites? fukk no but I'm also not going to make sweeping generalizations. p*ssy ass Internet nikkas are confused ass fukk. Go outside and get some air. "All cacs are evil" read up on John Brown. fukking trolls

Prepare for the c00n accusations talk now...

It's not even worth it, its like your sitting in front of a clansman telling them all blacks aren't bad people, you got these people talking on here just the same and wondering why this shyt is still around..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What's your take on millenial cacs who are down for the cause? These will be the hipster, occupy and some of the transplant types that gentrified most urban cities across the country. At the end of the day even though they still have privilege, many understand the system is flaw and want to reform it. Causes will soon be combining and some of the causes they are fighting for are the causes you are fighting for. Nationally, we need to bridge the gap because the millenial and gen x cacs who are in the cities who are riding tend to be more affluent than those who stuck in yesteryear in the rural redneck amerikka

What's your take
My take is that you and the people cosigning you are c00ns. You should be ashamed of yourself making cracker appreciation threads in the midst of everything that's currently going on. Blacks who insist upon trying to look for the good in helps or depend on "help" from whites are a big part of the problem. If you're an adult black person who hasn't realized that whites aren't going to help in this struggle then you're never going to get it. Whites have never been allies. Thinking that whites were allies during the civil rights movement is why that movement was hijacked and has ultimately benefitted whites people more than black people. White women and white gays have benefitted more from civil rights than blacks have. The civil rights movement was basically an L for black people because despite all the hype nothing has really changed. History continues to repeat it yourself because people are too stupid to learn the lessons from it.

ls773

Pro
Daps
I mean I'm white and support/ get involved to a degree, I think whites getting too involved does shift focus and attention sometimes in a way that isn't necessarily helpful. I also don't find anything wrong with white people having to "earn" their place and trust amongst others. It'd be kind of stupid to agree there's a problem with racism but then get confused or sad when people don't jump to welcome me or trust my intentions.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I am not debating that

What I am saying otherwise is the "ALL WHITES" talk

Well I am agreeing to disagree, to say ALL of anything on any subject is just stupid. It is SOME whites, take off your blinders, you're filled with so much hate that those "SOME WHITES" right in front of your eyes arent even there.

I haven't benefited from shyt, if you want change it to 99.9999999995% then
Ok, so if it aint Most whites, then why has white supremacy been around for 500+ years and even today, bro?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:umad:you mad and you proved my point, not one of my post refuted:umad: