Those in the six figure club....

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you refer to ‘6 figures’ it’s a telltale sign you need to expend your circle, expand your mindset. Whether you’re there or not

I didn’t realize this until I fw this doctor she made 500k a year. Technically the same ‘6 figures’ as someone making 100 but clearly night and day

It’s very low vibrational and lazy in this economy to simply refer to ‘six figures’. Cost of living, rent vs mortage, taxes, car payment, lifestyle, etc means you gotta make nearly 200k to really have a totally different life.

Ie Someone making 75k who pays suburbs rent vs someone making 125 paying city rent their take home pay is gonna be the same. Someone making 100k with no car payment vs someone making 160 who has a note for an Audi. Same take home pay. Plenty of other scenarios
By this logic we should never talk or compare money at all. People at all levels have different expenses. Whatever number you use anyway is just arbitrary.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
By this logic we should never talk or compare money at all. People at all levels have different expenses. Whatever number you use anyway is just arbitrary.

That is literally what we’re doing. Talking money

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Are you a bad employee? What did you to make them want to get rid of you?if not, then this is fcked up. Maybe you make too much and they trying to some shady sht and get rid of you
Na, not at all. Stay to myself, keep my head down and just meet my deadlines getting shıt done. I don't talk a lot in group meetings either which is also used against me. I don't have anyone to talk to about it because it'll backfire. Every week, I'm tempted to quit but I got bills to pay. I honestly don't know where it came from but it comes from up top. Manager just says, people have been complaining but when I ask, everyone is like na, I'm doing good so I'm just checked out waiting for the next move, still job hunting.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do I do? I've tried researching how to get into this field and I've heard I need comp Tia or something. Kinda feels like I'm being scammed so I stopped looking into it.
You gotta ask yourself why do I want to pursue this particular field. If it's not something you're passion it about don't do it. People are leaving the field just as fast as they're coming in.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Yes they are :what:

What the fucck are you trying to do that you can’t with 100-200k a year? :what:
:francis:

Maybe back in like 2007ish 150-200k you could ball out within reason.

But now, especially factoring in your location and if you got a family, you can only splurge and do lavish trips so much.