Those in the six figure club....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I said cost of living

And yes, you do. Regardless of where you live, if you’re under 200k it’s probably not worth talkin about. Some very specific exceptions—-and they really are exceptions bc people get paid lots of money to make sure salaries match COL—-but yea. Granted yes it’s a blessing and others would live to obtain ‘6 figures’, but if you’re under 200k 1) you aren’t in a position for money to be no object, and 2) your life experiences aren’t going to be vastly different from that next man

And those 2 things are what the old connotation of ‘6 figures’ meant. It no longer applies, yet people discuss it like it’s still that level of flex
Yup! Not until 200k are you really flexing.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Healthcare IT
I used to do this before I got into what I’m doing now.. sometimes I miss the days, felt like they were kinda easy and chill and get to listen to podcasts most of the day

Then I remember having to deal with Drs and nurses and on call hours from overseas clients and just the random BS you deal with with help desk IT chit and then layoffs and data center moves…. You like it still?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I used to do this before I got into what I’m doing now.. sometimes I miss the days, felt like they were kinda easy and chill and get to listen to podcasts most of the day

Then I remember having to deal with Drs and nurses and on call hours from overseas clients and just the random BS you deal with with help desk IT chit and then layoffs and data center moves…. You like it still?

Yeah it can be a pain but it made me a better analyst. I use to be a the techie guru but I now had to learn how to communicate/run big ass meetings/coordinate shyt. It’s been a struggle but I make crazy bank.

I am a senior Anlayst