Those in the six figure club....

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Since we being pedantic in here. nikkas be talking I make “high six figures” when they mean making something like 180k, that’s still low six figures buddy.

Low six figures 100-299k
Mid six figures - 300-699k
Upper/high six figures - 700-999k

I’m in the low six figure range. :mjcry:

I’ve been debating getting a neon green ski mask and starting a onlyfans site with fat IG thots dressed up like plumbers performing messy fellatio on me in order to get into the mid six figure range. I want the chicks that have gunshot wound scars, jailhouse tattoos and septum rings.

I’m going to name it nasty plumber thots (NPT).

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Big Tech - engineering

You really ain’t popping until closer to 300k though :mjlol:

This is a fact. I’m not at 300 yet but hopefully within the next 1-2 years. Between inflation and hcol areas 150-200k is the new 100k.

I’m in the 200s but I’m still not just out here doing what the fukk I want at the drop of a dime.

You think making 100k a year means money is no object? :pachaha: Awwwwww :mjlol: Pause

That’s the fukked up thing about “6 figures”. It’s levels to that shyt

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Tableau, sql server,! and snowflake. Why do you hate it?
My PM and manager harassing me. Cdt manager put me on a PIP and they're consistently looking for shıt to hit me with weekly. Cdt is a coọn, PM is a bıtch. Been trying to look for an out for months but I'll take the unemployment coming.

I only use SQL but do jobs require you to be experienced in the other 2 or can they train you?

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I did EE in undergrad. You?
Same here. I'm looking to get back into heavy on the SoC, MCU, FPGA side, mainly dealing with RF. That's what I did most of my master's in, but I took a job that closer to home that promised the opportunity to work on some of those, and I did none of that. I was essentially a R&D Engineer for nine years for a company that stays in the damn news.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
My PM and manager harassing me. Cdt manager put me on a PIP and they're consistently looking for shıt to hit me with weekly. Cdt is a coọn, PM is a bıtch. Been trying to look for an out for months but I'll take the unemployment coming.

I only use SQL but do jobs require you to be experienced in the other 2 or can they train you?
Why did they put you on a PIP? They trying to fire you?