Those in the six figure club....

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. I work with a dude now on this deployment gig im on who has his security clearances and haven’t been able to land nothing all year :francis:
Federal jobs love degrees and certifications way more than the private sector. And they don't pay nearly as much.

Biden was supposed to be bringing pay transparency to Federal contracting. While also lowering the ridiculous requirements. But there is way too much gatekeeping in Federal employment. I've seen people with Top Secret clearances only able to find work overseas. Or at some military installation out in the middle of nowhere.
:mjlol:
They can keep that crap.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is a fact. I’m not at 300 yet but hopefully within the next 1-2 years. Between inflation and hcol areas 150-200k is the new 100k.

I’m in the 200s but I’m still not just out here doing what the fukk I want at the drop of a dime.

That’s the fukked up thing about “6 figures”. It’s levels to that shyt
Truest thing in the world.. I can essentially “buy whatever I want” within reason, but I still gotta save and make some adjustments to what I need/want

For me, it’s saving for a house in the area I want. Gonna need to save more. Which would have sounded crazy to me about 10-15 years ago

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Federal jobs love degrees and certifications way more than the private sector. And they don't pay nearly as much.

Biden was supposed to be bringing pay transparency to Federal contracting. While also lowering the ridiculous requirements. But there is way too much gatekeeping in Federal employment. I've seen people with Top Secret clearances only able to find work overseas. Or at some military installation out in the middle of nowhere.
:mjlol:
They can keep that crap.
This is facts. The job security is untouchable tho

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you refer to ‘6 figures’ it’s a telltale sign you need to expend your circle, expand your mindset. Whether you’re there or not

I didn’t realize this until I fw this doctor she made 500k a year. Technically the same ‘6 figures’ as someone making 100 but clearly night and day

It’s very low vibrational and lazy in this economy to simply refer to ‘six figures’. Cost of living, rent vs mortage, taxes, car payment, lifestyle, etc means you gotta make nearly 200k to really have a totally different life.

Ie Someone making 75k who pays suburbs rent vs someone making 125 paying city rent their take home pay is gonna be the same. Someone making 100k with no car payment vs someone making 160 who has a note for an Audi. Same take home pay. Plenty of other scenarios
500k is mid 6 figures and 750k+ is high six figures

If you were really in those circles you would have heard that distinction many times

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yes. Literally anything I do gets documented.
Are you a bad employee? What did you to make them want to get rid of you?if not, then this is fcked up. Maybe you make too much and they trying to some shady sht and get rid of you