Those in the six figure club....

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Same here. I'm looking to get back into heavy on the SoC, MCU, FPGA side, mainly dealing with RF. That's what I did most of my master's in, but I took a job that closer to home that promised the opportunity to work on some of those, and I did none of that. I was essentially a R&D Engineer for nine years for a company that stays in the damn news.
Oh damn. You must be pretty smart. I never worked the design part of things. More on the system level in DoD, mainly with RF.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Oh damn. You must be pretty smart. I never worked the design part of things. More on the system level in DoD, mainly with RF.
Tell me why my old job brought in a new upper management, they started paying guys working in RF instrumentation calibration 45k.

I used to work as a high voltage tech and they under paid me like a Mfkr.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
yall nikkas was on some :sadcam: in the "most americans have less than 1k in savings account thread" and now erbody making 100k :pachaha: if you cant show me MINIMUM 5k in your bank account right now, please sit down :stopitslime:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What cities are you guys in?
There are towers everywhere, small ones and even bigger ones like LAX or Chicago. If you look online there’s probably an FAA tower not far from where you live

I work in a Center, which is a radar facility where I talk to planes/pilots that are really high in the air and then uncontrolled smaller airfields. There are only 22 of those I believe

Centers or high level towers are where you’ll make the most $$, but even a small tower you’ll make about 100k+

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I don't make 6 figs. But I do have at least 1 account with 6 figs in it.

Aka

Keep your costs low and invest early and often.

Also. I started late.