Those in the six figure club....

Daps
Stroll "Management"

external-content-duckduckgo-18-768x512-3982697998-removebg-preview.png

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I’ve made 60k a year, I’ve made 100k a year, I’ve made 300k a year, I’ve made 500k a year.

So again, What the fucck are you trying to do that you wouldn’t be able to comfortably do on 100-200k a year?
If you’re single with no kids making that much money you should really be living the life unless you live in a high COL area. Then you’d probably have to be in the higher range. But making 150k+ as a single person should have you living super comfortably anywhere as long as you’re not in debt.

Now if you got a family? Then it becomes a bit more circumstantial

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're under $10 million in assets, you are in no way shape or fukking form in a position for money to be "no worry".

$100k?
$200k?
$300k?
:pachaha:
All of these salaries aren't special if they aren't being turned into WEALTH.

$80k IMO in about the absolute minimum to work towards ~$1 million inside of 15 years.

If you don't make $200k, that's okay, save, invest, build your assets, eventually your total
income across Retirement Accounts, Brokerage, Any properties you own and other non-normal/a-typical investment
strategies WILL bring you to $200k+.

If you earn $200k from a W2 congrats, you're a part of the 6% of Black people who do so.
If you don't, don't buy that shyt from anybody telling you, you're "broke".
On paper (Rental income + Salary) I make ~$130k? Maybe more?
At one point I was making > $130k without the property purely from my W2.
What got me over the hill was saving money and leveraging up to an income producing asset.

Inside of a decade, through continued diligent saving, growing my business and focusing on managing
my debt burden. My W2 Income will likely top out (in my current field) @ $150k (a solid salary!)
but my biz income: $186,000 (prior to Taxes, Property Insurance, Property management, Mortgages etc.).

Focus on the MATH, the fukkING MATH!!!
And make that math work, NOT your salary.

Because unless you're in a F500 in middle management or a Physician or
somehow luck up into a high paying tech/finance career or you're already a successful business owner
then $100k (I'd even argue $85k) is a very fukking healthy salary as long as you aren't dumb.
I kinda exaggerated here it's really about half of 10 million @ 4% withdrawal rate.
Thats like the equivalent of making 300k/yr to 400k /yr pre-tax

You'll pass away with like double or triple that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What do you do?

I need some motivation :blessed:

If you’re an hourly employee, try to move up to supervisor once you get supervisor, try to get an assistant manager role.

Once you do that try to get a management role. Preferably with the same company.

Then only apply to general manager roles or even area/regional manager roles.

concise

Veteran
Daps
If you refer to ‘6 figures’ it’s a telltale sign you need to expend your circle, expand your mindset. Whether you’re there or not

I didn’t realize this until I fw this doctor she made 500k a year. Technically the same ‘6 figures’ as someone making 100 but clearly night and day

It’s very low vibrational and lazy in this economy to simply refer to ‘six figures’. Cost of living, rent vs mortage, taxes, car payment, lifestyle, etc means you gotta make nearly 200k to really have a totally different life.

Ie Someone making 75k who pays suburbs rent vs someone making 125 paying city rent their take home pay is gonna be the same. Someone making 100k with no car payment vs someone making 160 who has a note for an Audi. Same take home pay. Plenty of other scenarios

Just like it's a huge difference in the 5 figure club between making 10k and making 80 or 90k.