This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That was golds gym and I'm fine being fat and strong...I just don't wanna be plain fat. Yall really hate on dat Men around here :mjlol:
Man you know your face is gonna be the next smiley on here right.

I'm one of those skinny fat types I'd glady take your shape if I could deadlift 500 pounds. Frankly if you do quad and back work you should pick up 550 easly at least a rack pull.

But that being said the Linebacker shape appeals to only aunties. You look like Gerald Levert and the young hoes ain't gonna feel you.

If you want to compete for the chick who looks like shorty or someone who has or would date IR you have to be the Rice cacs size and physique.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Man you know your face is gonna be the next smiley on here right.

I'm one of those skinny fat types I'd glady take your shape if I could deadlift 500 pounds. Frankly if you do quad and back work you should pick up 550 easly at least a rack pull.

But that being said the Linebacker shape appeals to only aunties. You look like Gerald Levert and the young hoes ain't gonna feel you.

If you want to compete for the chick who looks like shorty or someone who has or would date IR you have to be the Rice cacs size and physique.
Idgaf :childplease: and I fukk with older women and you the 12th person to say I look Gerald Levert....:mjlol: I can get slimmer but I don't like fainting cause I'm hungry.

I'm good at 250 in 32 jeans and an XL tshirt:hubie:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm fine being fat. I wanna be fat and swole again.

I prolly will never be 235 again. That was hell. Literally fainting daily trying to keep that weight.

250 is fine for me.
You got to love the skin your in no matter what. I'm 235 now and I got a gut. Anything over 200 for me is fat for my physique and I'd look fine at 175 although I have been 175 since college. And Back then I killed myself trying to get to 200 pounds.

235 is not that far from 250 but yeah don't be out here fainting trying to impress these hoes.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You got to love the skin your in no matter what. I'm 235 now and I got a gut. Anything over 200 for me is fat for my physique and I'd look fine at 175 although I have been 175 since college. And Back then I killed myself trying to get to 200 pounds.

235 is not that far from 250 but yeah don't be out here fainting trying to impress these hoes.

This was my smallest size and I lost strength and I was fainting. I was 220 here. Never again. I actually fainted at work. Was geauxing full days without eating cause I wasn't hungry and when I was hungry I could barely eat. shyt was scary.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Idgaf :childplease: and I fukk with older women and you the 12th person to say I look Gerald Levert....:mjlol: I can get slimmer but I don't like fainting cause I'm hungry.

I'm good at 250 in 32 jeans and an XL tshirt:hubie:
Then what's the problem?

shyt I'm 235 and I can barely fit clothes down here. My Buddy tried to buy a Pablo Escobar shirt and they only had extra smedium.

I'm a Unc so I would deal with bytches who know this song:

but not actual mamacitas ( funny enough they don't use that word down here)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This was my smallest size and I lost strength and I was fainting. I was 220 here. Never again. I actually fainted at work. Was geauxing full days without eating cause I wasn't hungry and when I was hungry I could barely eat. shyt was scary.

Yeah you're naturally a bigger dude.

I'm supposed to be thin and I was until I transitioned to Larry Holmes gardens.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Im a stay at home dad of 6 :lupe:
With that VA check too :whew:

seconds-superJumbo.jpg

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Then what's the problem?

shyt I'm 235 and I can barely fit clothes down here. My Buddy tried to buy a Pablo Escobar shirt and they only had extra smedium.

I'm a Unc so I would deal with bytches who know this song:

but not actual mamacitas ( funny enough they don't use that word down here)

Weight is distributed funny if you clang and bang.

I love older women. I'm tryna get with this 58 yr old as we speak. Or I dream to be 🥰🥰🥰🥰. I love gray hair on a black woman.

Daps
1 million views, I just noticed that. Black women give each other millions of views on social media and they can become popular influencers just for dating non-black men. That's literally it.

:what:

Something else I noticed about these influencer couples is that the non-black men are always average looking. Average height, average build, average job, etc, but the black men in these black couple vlogging channels have to look like supermodels themselves, even if she's overweight :mjpls: