This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
He could be using the GI bill. I know someone who got out the Army after 10 years with bread stacked up, had a duplex he owned outright with no debt that he rented out in Georgia and moved to the Bay. He got his associates degree free of charge while serving and is currently getting his masters. He bought a condo in Oakland and goes to school in SF, his GI bill BAH is crazy. His girl works while he goes to school full time. So maybe it’s like that, at least I hope it is :sadcam:
Could be pulling 100% disability too. That’s what? $3600 a month.
:wow:
If I was debt free pulling $3600 a month for the rest of my life, I might become a YouTuber myself.
:mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Meanwhile her work husband is like …
usher-yeah.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure I've commented many times on how in these kind of interacial relationships, the black woman tends to be the breadwinner and if anything, the guy is a bum, dusty, or unabashedly mediocre in every way. shyt is hilarious because it keeps happening. :heh:

And ZERO SMOKE from those rah rah traditional black conservative crew :sas2: :mjpls:

Double standards are a bytch for the other side to admit.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He said "fine" asian

just any woman is not the same as "fine", we know the difference, but no you cant just pull any woman. Even if our tastes/interests are varied you need to be handsome if she's "fine".

and you have to live in a place where she feels comfortable to do so
what black man is going to have a problem landing a fine filipina? I see this couple on tiktok/youtube all the time. :wtf:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
They wanted Simone Biles to divorce her husband a few weeks ago over a clip with no context:mjpls:

Yeah that is... The energy is waaay different. Being a kept husband and not even cooking when she get home is wild. Makes me wonder if RiceBrehs complexion is protecting him on this one. Because I can't see this going the same way if he was black. :francis: