This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
what you cooking for your man after you come home from a back-breaking 12 hour shift in a pencil skirt and heels all day?

mind you, them heels got your achilles feeling like spaghetti

h5eyQFe.png
:hhh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm not racist at all...but I refuse for an Asian man to have a bad ass black woman and I dont :hubie:

I swearing to myself to lose weight and get back in the gym fukk it. I'm too handsome and talented to let gorgeous black women geaux to Asians, Caucasians and etc. Nope.

Time to get skinny again.

I'm really in my feelings.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I'm not racist at all...but I refuse for an Asian man to have a bad ass black woman and I dont :hubie:

I swearing to myself to lose weight and get back in the gym fukk it. I'm too handsome and talented to let gorgeous black women geaux to Asians, Caucasians and etc. Nope.

Good luck breh:salute:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He said "fine" asian

just any woman is not the same as "fine", we know the difference, but no you cant just pull any woman. Even if our tastes/interests are varied you need to be handsome if she's "fine".

and you have to live in a place where she feels comfortable to do so
what youre replying to isnt my point..
but
women find men attractive for more reasons than physical attraction

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Dont Be.rrr

The reason most people wench or buck ( and I'm talking all people) is because they already pre qualified them. Black women lied to you when they had you think that they only desired Black Men. Most do but just like white and other kinds of dudes have Ÿellow fever" women have it too.
This particular chick is either into Asians or doesn't like Black Men so getting this chick is out.

Besides that women get jaded like Men do best beleive the next guy she gets with won't be able to get away with half the shyt she's accepting now.

Finally there's a bag in this even the multimillion sub BW swirl couple channels it usually comes out that they been broke up years before they announce it officially and usually the only reason that you find out that they broke up is because the dude wants to go public with a new chick.

You defenitely should lose weight Black Brown Puerto Rican or Haitian no one like a nikka with a gut much less a fat nikka. But don't put the cakes down to get access to a specially woman's cake. Do it for you and meet women who like you for you.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Dont Be.rrr

The reason most people wench or buck ( and I'm talking all people) is because they already pre qualified them. Black women lied to you when they had you think that they only desired Black Men. Most do but just like white and other kinds of dudes have Ÿellow fever" women have it too.
This particular chick is either into Asians or doesn't like Black Men so getting this chick is out.

Besides that women get jaded like Men do best beleive the next guy she gets with won't be able to get away with half the shyt she's accepting now.

Finally there's a bag in this even the multimillion sub BW swirl couple channels it usually comes out that they been broke up years before they announce it officially and usually the only reason that you find out that they broke up is because the dude wants to go public with a new chick.

You defenitely should lose weight Black Brown Puerto Rican or Haitian no one like a nikka with a gut much less a fat nikka. But don't put the cakes down to get access to a specially woman's cake. Do it for you and meet women who like you for you.
I'm fine being fat. I wanna be fat and swole again.

I prolly will never be 235 again. That was hell. Literally fainting daily trying to keep that weight.

250 is fine for me.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
assuming you're not trolling ( I would delete this) Planet Fatness style gyms get you only so far.

If you're really serious you need a gym with Bumper plates for Deadlifts and Oly Lifts.

Good Luck Breh.
That was golds gym and I'm fine being fat and strong...I just don't wanna be plain fat. Yall really hate on dat Men around here :mjlol: