This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm literally coasting off of Military benefits. I had two different careers that I was barely qualified for that I got simply because I was a combat veteran.

There's tons of jobs that's damn near reserved for ex military brehs.
Yeah breh that's facts. That network means you basically got a job guaranteed for life in basically any industry.

Plus again, if you work with other people who were in the military you're basically going to always have favor with them.

Probably one of the fast tracks to growing wealth if you know what you're doing. If you don't have any crippling issues, your floor is so much higher than everyone else's.

The benefits you get are basically the benefits everyone thinks Americans have by being a citizen and more.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a black man with a variety of interest (not just typical black stuff) can pull just about any woman

your only limiting factor is if youre semi stereotypical

He said "fine" asian

just any woman is not the same as "fine", we know the difference, but no you cant just pull any woman. Even if our tastes/interests are varied you need to be handsome if she's "fine".

and you have to live in a place where she feels comfortable to do so

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah breh that's facts. That network means you basically got a job guaranteed for life in basically any industry.

Plus again, if you work with other people who were in the military you're basically going to always have favor with them.

Probably one of the fast tracks to growing wealth if you know what you're doing. If you don't have any crippling issues, your floor is so much higher than everyone else's.

The benefits you get are basically the benefits everyone thinks Americans have by being a citizen.
Yep. I don't want to sound like a recuriter but if you the average Coli Breh you'd be surprised at what's available especially with all that free training. The Military Industrial complex is huge and there's several jobs that only a breh with miliatry experience can get.

One of my soliders got a job working for Lockheed that he was so unqualified for he had to resign due to gross incompetence.

But it was a weapons design job so they took a chance on him. He worked for the small arms program either you're a weapons engineer or your an end user he was obviously an end user.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ufdup:

I’m not adding stress to my life for some man of another race 🤣
what you cooking for your man after you come home from a back-breaking 12 hour shift in a pencil skirt and heels all day?

mind you, them heels got your achilles feeling like spaghetti

h5eyQFe.png

Yas

Banned
Daps
So what there is also a black woman who is married to a man with no jaw.
Man I don't bring up Black women's L's on here but there's a Black woman who was hired to be the caretaker of a disabled paralzed cac and he got her to marry him so she works for free. They got a sucessful Youtube channel, she has to pick his big ass up in and out of bed.

Then theres the Cac with no legs at all with a Black woman.

Never ever let Black women gaslight you. They don't care about being Black a lot want to run from it and wash out their genes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So what there is also a black woman who is married to a man with no jaw.
there's also a Black woman who got married to her fiance who had a bad accident. Both are ADOS

I call balls and strikes. there's your Not All arguement.

Now having said that I was in the Wounded warroir program and I seen women marry severely injured dudes only to leave them later.

shyt is hard and the wounded be pissed off that he can't do what he used to do and takes it out on the wife.

I broke up with my girl because I didn't want to put her through that.