This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
1 million views, I just noticed that. Black women give each other millions of views on social media and they can become popular influencers just for dating non-black men.:what:

Something else I noticed about these influencer couples is that the non-black men are always average looking. Average height, average build, average job, average looking, etc, but the black men in these black couple vlogging channels have to look like a supermodels themselves, even if she's overweight :mjpls:
That's what got my jimmies rustled.

He just got tats. Looks lame, looks boring, looks meek, looks frail.

And no it's cause he Asian. There are some cool Asians out there...this particular one looks like a fukking lame.

He don't deserve her dammit :to:

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
He could be using the GI bill. I know someone who got out the Army after 10 years with bread stacked up, had a duplex he owned outright with no debt that he rented out in Georgia and moved to the Bay. He got his associates degree free of charge while serving and is currently getting his masters. He bought a condo in Oakland and goes to school in SF, his GI bill BAH is crazy. His girl works while he goes to school full time. So maybe it’s like that, at least I hope it is :sadcam:

I got a family member who had free college and became a real estate lawyer after serving

You can get the bag, if you pay your cards right

Yas

Banned
Daps
1 million views, I just noticed that. Black women give each other millions of views on social media and they can become popular influencers just for dating non-black men. That's literally it.

:what:

Something else I noticed about these influencer couples is that the non-black men are always average looking. Average height, average build, average job, etc, but the black men in these black couple vlogging channels have to look like supermodels themselves, even if she's overweight :mjpls:
Why are you hating that Asian guy is not average

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
He said "fine" asian

just any woman is not the same as "fine", we know the difference, but no you cant just pull any woman. Even if our tastes/interests are varied you need to be handsome if she's "fine".

and you have to live in a place where she feels comfortable to do so

Yes I’m a doctor and my girl is Korean but acting like you can easily pull a 8-9 Asian is not easy

You will see incredibly attractive black women with mid Asian and white men in Cali and often they have avg jobs

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
He gotta have some type of savings, no woman respect no dude sitting on his ass, being the bytch :pachaha:
This may sound crazy to you but some women like to spoil and take care of their men. At least when you handsome gang like me. I got women right now telling me to quit my job and they’ll pay all my bills. Will I do it? Hell na.