This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I remember few years back women tried another IG-led grift of itemizing all the things stay at home moms do.

‘Technically if you think about it I’m a chef, maid, and home decorator i really got 3 jobs :mjgrin:

This ngga at home chillin got time to workout, read, do a full rebuild with the panthers in madden…the shyt really ain’t that hard.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
1 million views, I just noticed that. Black women give each other millions of views on social media and they can become popular influencers just for dating non-black men. That's literally it.

:what:

Something else I noticed about these influencer couples is that the non-black men are always average looking. Average height, average build, average job, etc, but the black men in these black couple vlogging channels have to look like supermodels themselves, even if she's overweight :mjpls:

Yep.

Because they vicariously can live through that lightskin baby.

& yes, the black man has to be plugged into entertainment, have pull, be a corporate elite. Meanwhile Asian / white dude can be a janitor

:mjlol:

But usually after 30, they change their preferences slightly, but after 40, then it becomes “he doesn’t have to be this, or he can be this”

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep.

Because they vicariously can live through that lightskin baby.

& yes, the black man has to be plugged into entertainment, have pull, be a corporate elite. Meanwhile Asian / white dude can be a janitor

But usually after 30, they change their preferences slightly, but after 40, then it becomes “he doesn’t have to be this, or he can be this”

Pac in a Business Suit :troll:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought sorry, lazy, ain't shyt type of black men were CONSTANTLY pulling black women.

Now y'all in here saying you gotta have white skin to be able to pull a black woman while having little to nothing going for you.

I'm confused.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I thought sorry, lazy, ain't shyt type of black men were CONSTANTLY pulling black women.

Now y'all in here saying you gotta have white skin to be able to pull a black woman while having little to nothing going for you.

I'm confused.
It's the same thing. If you're Handsomegang enough Black women will trick off. Non Black Men no matter what they look like fall into the Handsomegamg category because they value non Black features generally.

I mean Black women spend billions of dollars on wigs weaves and hair products all to get non kinky hair why not get with someone with the appropriate hair type that they desire?

Why do you think that the Al. B. Sure! looking brehs are considered Handsomegang? They look somewhat like the dudes that they really desire.

If you listened to Hoe babble and just translated as the opposite of what they're actually saying you'd understand Black women.

When they say that Black Men covet white chicks because they like white skin they are projecting.