THIS NYGGA PROPOSED AND GOT REJECTED IN FRONT OF ALL THESE FOLKS! GET MARRIED BREHS

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Proposals should be private. Deciding whether you want to be with someone for the rest of your life is very serious and nothing you should agree to in order to save face. Whether it's right but too soon (you can kill a good thing by rushing it) or a no-go, you have to operate knowing the truth, not a lie. If this is real, I feel bad for both of em because if they did have something it is likely over. If you talk about these things in private, you might find out they're/yall just not there yet but when you make it public, the humiliation put an end to it completely.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:ufdup: Both those guys fukked up and deserve every bit of their humiliation...

proposing is something you do when you hear words like commitment,future, not young anymore

untill then dont bother

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=nSAcpWZSFRg&NR=1

:ratchet: Go monogamous brehs. And she will be the first chick to complain about a brother datin' outside his race. :shaq: Nikkas simply need to be very selective. Don't fall in love with the idea of marriage, it's a sham, your pops stayed married cause he didn't have a choice. Find someone you love, get to know her for a few years, TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE, test her with your boys, test her with money, and if she passes with flying colors, then take the risk (never ever forget it's a risk). A lot of nikkaz out here lackin' fathers. Personally, a proposal should ALWAYS be private, but that's just me :manny:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is just as much his fault as it is hers. That nikka set himself up for failure by not knowing the probable outcome beforehand. They should've been discussed whether they both want marriage a long time ago to avoid a situation like that. You could tell by her body language when dude was singing that she knew what was about to happen and already had her mind made up.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
This is old but yea i don't feel sorry for his ass cuz bet money he knew or should have known better than to propose. He knew shyt wasn't right at home. Sometime fairly recent but prior to this proposal homeboy either fukked up big time or had been fukking up a long time. He knew he had already lost her and this just reeks of a desperation proposal to keep her hangin on but she wasn't goin. :russ:

This is how I felt. Like he got caught bustin down her best friend and this was his way of apologizing. Homie thought he could put her on the spot in front of a whole bunch of people and she still said no, lol

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtPkxzHKLpk

at least he wasnt in front of 20,000 people tho :krs:
embarrassing:wow:

McGrady ain't shyt for laughing.

I personally would tell the guy yes to save him some embarrassment and just tell him the truth or talk it over in the car.

However, I won't vilify her or say "she will be mad if he gets with a white woman" because clearly she didn't want him. I'm sure they both will be fine and she will be proposed to again and he will find someone who loves him. He should have done his research. Who proposes without knowing whether the wants to marry you? A dummy who makes assumptions and wants to be embarrassed. I commend her for not getting married just because she can.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I feel like the chick should always say yes to save dudes ego. Tell me when we leave the venue that you was just bullshyttin, I can take that more than public humiliation. :damn:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
McGrady ain't shyt for laughing.

I personally would tell the guy yes to save him some embarrassment and just tell him the truth or talk it over in the car.

That's why I think he was trying to make up for something he did because if I just didn't want to marry someone I wouldn't have embarrassed them like that. I would have just said yes and then talked to him later about it. She was at him mad.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch is running faster than :umad: at Rucker Park while TMac has the :jawalrus: and dude that got shut down has the :to:

Probably went and put some Drake while TMac was tapping that ass late that night :skip:

even the mascot was like :dwillhuh::mindblown::snoop: