THIS NYGGA PROPOSED AND GOT REJECTED IN FRONT OF ALL THESE FOLKS! GET MARRIED BREHS

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
This is old but yea i don't feel sorry for his ass cuz bet money he knew or should have known better than to propose. He knew shyt wasn't right at home. Sometime fairly recent but prior to this proposal homeboy either fukked up big time or had been fukking up a long time. He knew he had already lost her and this just reeks of a desperation proposal to keep her hangin on but she wasn't goin. :russ:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of two things happened here:

1. He really fukked up and is trying to cover the shyt with a ring

2. He's a "nice guy", you know how black woman hate those :pachaha:

Good looking girl though, that body looking right from the front, I bet she has the phatty :ehh:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
One look at her would have told him she wanted no part no this, she was rockin the sista version :ld: the whole time!

Funny thing is while she was telling him to get his ass up she did take a quick glance at the ring :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One look at her would have told him she wanted no part no this, she was rockin the sista version :ld: the whole time!

Funny thing is while she was telling him to get his ass up she did take a quick glance at the ring :pachaha:

Same thing I was thinking. The whole time he was giving that long as speech she had the :usure:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Thats some attention whore shyt, he deserved what he got.

Trust me no girl really wants to be proposed too like that.

Dudes in both videos were sharing that girl.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
2el6q2a.png

29ekak8.png

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
me
:russ: this :patrice: smiley fits right in

shawty cold blooded. seems as if he was fukking up & thought she'd say yes cause of all those people bein there on some diary of a mad black woman shyt

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Dude messed up and is trying to make up for something:lolbron:, She says something like "you can't fix this" in the video, shame

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Tough to watch. :lupe: I know how it feels to throw a hail mary with only seconds left in the game. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahahahaha....

Dude must have messed up...When a woman gets to the "marry me" stage, she will DEFINITELY let you know, before that happens, you can't be simpin in public like that...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is old but yea i don't feel sorry for his ass cuz bet money he knew or should have known better than to propose. He knew shyt wasn't right at home. Sometime fairly recent but prior to this proposal homeboy either fukked up big time or had been fukking up a long time. He knew he had already lost her and this just reeks of a desperation proposal to keep her hangin on but she wasn't goin. :russ:

Yep, she got that :beli: face on, like nikka I just caught you fukking a bytch last weekend. :sitdown: