THIS NYGGA PROPOSED AND GOT REJECTED IN FRONT OF ALL THESE FOLKS! GET MARRIED BREHS

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Yea this shyt reeks with "I fukked up maybe this ring can fix things" brehs :yawn:

Any man with an ounce of sense wouldn't even attempt to marry a girl if he knew there was a slight chance she would say no :smh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea this shyt reeks with "I fukked up maybe this ring can fix things" brehs :yawn:

Any man with an ounce of sense wouldn't even attempt to marry a girl if he knew there was a slight chance she would say no :smh:

exactly. thats what happens when n1ggas watch too many movies and start to lose grips on reality.

asking a chick to marry u is something u do after the chick has expressed strong repetitive interest in being ready to settle down.

i dont think dude was trying to make up for anything. she just wasn't really that into him. if the girl really loved him and had deep feelings for him, she wouldn't have been able to get herself to embarrass him like that. women are the most caring creatures on the planet when their affection is genuine.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
If the woman never brings up marriage, you don't propose to her.

A woman who wants to get married, will subliminally let you know. When she talks about the future, she normally says "us" "we", instead of "I" and "me"

Dude just think you can just propose out the blue and get that "yes". smh. She has to be ready mentally and emotionally.

Not sure why you'd rush to get married tho. :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These bytches ain't shyt. :heh: He lost though for doing this shyt in grande theatre. Why would you do that to yourself? I guarantee you she's gonna get mad if he puts a ring on Becky's finger next year though.... :mjpls:

:smugbiden: 100% of the time this happens and said girl is always furious.