THIS NYGGA PROPOSED AND GOT REJECTED IN FRONT OF ALL THESE FOLKS! GET MARRIED BREHS

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might be sharing her:lupe:

then again she might not be ready:patrice:....either way that some bogus shyt.

:laugh: at a middle-aged black woman not being ready.

IMO, this dude fukked around on her before, and thought a ring would make up for the past. Obviously, he was wrong.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Boy, black men just can't win for shyt no matter what we do......I like how everybody assumes he did wrong and is trying to make it right.

How do you know the broad hasn't done wrong herself or just simply doesn't love the dude? She looks soulless to me anyway.

I agree though that proposing like this is a very bad idea and something I'd never do. No one likes to be put on the spot like that and I think proposals should be done in private and that's if both parties have even discussed marriage beforehand and decided that's something they want. Dude is a fool for that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Boy, black men just can't win for shyt no matter what we do......I like how everybody assumes he did wrong and is trying to make it right.

How do you know the broad hasn't done wrong herself or just simply doesn't love the dude? She looks soulless to me anyway.

I agree though that proposing like this is a very bad idea and something I'd never do. No one likes to be put on the spot like that and I think proposals should be done in private and that's if both parties have even discussed marriage beforehand and decided that's something they want. Dude is a fool for that.

She was saying "you can't fix this" and was pissed off. Common sense would tell you dude fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
hOnYMMb.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Obviously, dude must be done something to pissed her off cause she said, "You can't fix this".

that chick was:shaq: at the fat dude signing to her then later on she was :comeon: to her boyfriend.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She was saying "you can't fix this" and was pissed off. Common sense would tell you dude fukked up.

Common sense also tells you none of us know the whole story either. i'm not even saying he hasn't fukked up, because nobody knows for sure. Do we know anything SHE may have done? Maybe their relationship simply wasn't up to par and he thought an elaborate proposal would fix things. It does happen.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Dude messed up and is trying to make up for something:lolbron:, She says something like "you can't fix this" in the video, shame

Chuuch.

Break it down, peoples...

- what I quoted...
- Ol' gurl had the "nicca please" face on the whole video.
- you could hear her friends sayin' "don't!" before he even got the question out, that means they know he was fuccin' up.
- he was speaking WAY emotional, even for a proposal. He was beggin' to keep it.
- She didn't even pause to think about it, she was pretty much shakin' her head as soon as he Boyz II Mened.

This was a last-second 3-pointer-ass proposal.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This is old but yea i don't feel sorry for his ass cuz bet money he knew or should have known better than to propose. He knew shyt wasn't right at home. Sometime fairly recent but prior to this proposal homeboy either fukked up big time or had been fukking up a long time. He knew he had already lost her and this just reeks of a desperation proposal to keep her hangin on but she wasn't goin. :russ:

Yeah I think she was saying something along the lines of "you can't fix it"...Dude tried this desperate attempt as trying to save the relaitonship by offering marriage..A lot of dudes end up doing this too.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why you have the discussion first before you propose. Most people I know my age who got married, already had the talk and it was a foregone conclusion long before the proposal took place.