This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is releasing stolen material on youtube "doing comedy"?

Is he a real stand up?

I don't think half the comedians on bob Kelly's podcast are real comedians and they get paid for shows, so some kid on youtube can't really be considered one.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

Is he a real stand up?

I don't think half the comedians on bob Kelly's podcast are real comedians and they get paid for shows, so some kid on youtube can't really be considered one.
he is not doing stand up as far as I know. But he claims he is doing comedy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
exposes them how?

Exactly. Someone dying automatically makes them GOAT status on this site. When in actuality Patrice was getting ethered by fukking Amy Schumer:snoop:

a post like this from an already questionable poster like @Real just continues to expose himself as someone who really doesnt belong on this site...

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is not doing stand up as far as I know. But he claims he is doing comedy.

Maybe this is a modern approach to comedy?

He probably has no intention of ever getting on stage, so I wouldn't call him a comedian, just a regular guy repeating a stand ups material for laughs.

How much can you actually make from youtube?

I might start repeating bill burr/Louis ck bits on youtube and make some dough :patrice:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Is he a real stand up?

Come on man, Kelly Fastuca's funny :lolbron:. Is YKWD good? I stopped listening when the Teen Idol Sensation left and only listened again when Burr was on.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
a post like this from an already questionable poster like @Real just continues to expose himself as someone who really doesnt belong on this site...
:patrice:
Maybe this is a modern approach to comedy?

He probably has no intention of ever getting on stage, so I wouldn't call him a comedian, just a regular guy repeating a stand ups material for laughs.

How much can you actually make from youtube?

I might start repeating bill burr/Louis ck bits on youtube and make some dough :patrice:

Can't be that much but he was trying to dabble in stand up though.

and this thief is from boston just like Patrice.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on man, Kelly Fastuca's funny :lolbron:. Is YKWD good? I stopped listening when the Teen Idol Sensation left and only listened again when Burr was on.
Yeah, I still listen occasionally but it was much better when it was just him and joe, even when it was just him and dan soder, but nowadays it's just a mess with alot of subpar open micers (joe list isn't as bad as the others tbf), but it's kinda unlistenable with 5 guests all trying to crowbar jokes in.

And that Kelly hasn't an ounce of funny in her, bob is a nice guy for trying to help her, but he's misguided with that quest, she's a list cause.

I'd love patrice to still be around and give her that patrice talking to she needs.

Voss' podcast is kinda unlistenable as well, he's funny when he's getting beaten up on o&a though.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:dead: at dude who said that "every comic steals jokes"....so according to the news and media outlets every 'black person is a criminal'? GTFOH!

Patrice's comedy/philosophy was shaped by real life experiences. He was shaped by the ups and downs of trying to make it big, trying to deal with fake hollywood types, trying to be righteous in a world where having a semblance of honesty, loyalty and integrity meant you are fool. Dude battled with depression and thoughts of killing himself ( not to mention the rape drama in his youth and not having a pops) but seemed to overcome that shyt by going on stage or being with his homies not really telling jokes but venting ( comedic therapy). For someone to take that and not only jack it verbatim for laughs or views is scary man. Because it takes away from the essence of what patrice was trying to get across to those who listened to him. Understand you can be influenced by someone, but in itself you are then meant to take what influenced you and improve on it while paying true homage to it, Kain did neither.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I still listen occasionally but it was much better when it was just him and joe, even when it was just him and dan soder, but nowadays it's just a mess with alot of subpar open micers (joe list isn't as bad as the others tbf), but it's kinda unlistenable with 5 guests all trying to crowbar jokes in.

And that Kelly hasn't an ounce of funny in her, bob is a nice guy for trying to help her, but he's misguided with that quest, she's a list cause.

I'd love patrice to still be around and give her that patrice talking to she needs.

Voss' podcast is kinda unlistenable as well, he's funny when he's getting beaten up on o&a though.

I listened to Vos and Bonnie's podcast when it first dropped but after 3 episodes I realised I didn't want to hear a podcast of a good comedian fighting with his subpar comedian wife.

Bonnie really isn't funny.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Also a monologue infront of your mirror with a camera (where you can edit the bits and pieces) is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different from being infront of a crowd live, telling jokes and trying to make people laugh. Having to deal with hecklers, bad settings, wack audiences, not feeling up to par , bombing etc are HUMBLING experiences. Until you've been thorugh all that you cannot compare them.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
if you have to steal jokes from people you shouldn't be doing comedy..

Can't even believe this fakkit said some fukk on youtube was funnier than patrice
Oh so I'm a fakkit because you're emotional over an opinion? Is that how it works?

Watch the video. Its a better performance, more creative and a better piece of entertainment than 100 hours of clumsy podcast rants.

Wash the sand out of your vagina before you respond this time.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to Vos and Bonnie's podcast when it first dropped but after 3 episodes I realised I didn't want to hear a podcast of a good comedian fighting with his subpar comedian wife.

Bonnie really isn't funny.
Voss can't steer the podcast, he's good on o&a cos they will kinda guide the conversation and he chimes in.

Some people ain't meant to be the captain on the ship I guess.

Patrice and voss on o&a were great together, always on voss about being cheap :heh:

I really need to download every patrice appearance, they are all on youtube somewhere.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Voss can't steer the podcast, he's good on o&a cos they will kinda guide the conversation and he chimes in.

Some people ain't meant to be the captain on the ship I guess.

Patrice and voss on o&a were great together, always on voss about being cheap :heh:

I really need to download every patrice appearance, they are all on youtube somewhere.

I got you. This should be all O&A appearances.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Y8Iy0I4T!ZcjbXXwKl4RhbyPd_InRoBUv-fErie6tHQPBQYLf3-A

But if you'd prefer to just watch them on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQQRJO4iSxg5naeLofkq_ZCjEO4ZBBk3o

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, I'll d/l this tomorrow.

Simeon yt was putting all the Colin Quinn apps, Louis ck etc, but I think they were made to take them down, even o&a were unhappy, they don't mind the show being out there, stern gets angry as fukk, but they seem to like it lol.