This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Oh so I'm a fakkit because you're emotional over an opinion? Is that how it works?

Watch the video. Its a better performance, more creative and a better piece of entertainment than 100 hours of clumsy podcast rants.

Wash the sand out of your vagina before you respond this time.

Yeah but his videos are edited to be 'better'. It is not a fair comparison because Kain is performing a monologue for himself, which he gets to edit/fix in the luxury of his crib. Patrice was performing\perfecting alot of the ideas/philosophies infront of live crowds, finding ways that regular folks can get what he was saying, dealing with live emotions and everything that comes from that. All Kain has to do is ignore his comments sections if he doesn't want to see negative input ( or he could read the comment and respond in his own time)...patrice would have to hear the negative input and have to respond on the spot! That's why the material may seem to flow effortlessly through Kain, patrice battle tested his ideas and formed them into precepts that could be easily digested.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of racist comments toward Kain, and I'm not understanding it.

"Oh, this dumb ****** didn't think he'd get caught?"
"Just like a ****** to steal something"
"He'll just steal from someone else, like all ******s do"

Like, do these people realize that Patrice was ALSO BLACK? :mindblown:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Prolly alot of O&A fans writing those comments....you gotta understand Patrice really didn't care if people called him ******/nikka.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

disgusting.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah but his videos are edited to be 'better'. It is not a fair comparison because Kain is performing a monologue for himself, which he gets to edit/fix in the luxury of his crib. Patrice was performing\perfecting alot of the ideas/philosophies infront of live crowds, finding ways that regular folks can get what he was saying, dealing with live emotions and everything that comes from that. All Kain has to do is ignore his comments sections if he doesn't want to see negative input ( or he could read the comment and respond in his own time)...patrice would have to hear the negative input and have to respond on the spot! That's why the material may seem to flow effortlessly through Kain, patrice battle tested his ideas and formed them into precepts that could be easily digested.
Believe me, I'm aware of the difference between recording a show or sketch and doing stand up. I've done both.

You can say one is better or takes more talent but that's a debate that isn't really relevant to this thread.

I'm not saying the Kain dude is a better comedian than Patrice was. Im not even a fan of his. All I'm saying is that one five minute video was better executed and more entertaining to me than anything I can recall from Patrice O'Neal.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ this "But I'm not a rapper tho" ass nikka.

He had the audacity to shyt on nikkas jacking his style and say, "It's only a matter of time before you get exposed. :yeshrug:"

Karma? :patrice:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Prolly alot of O&A fans writing those comments....you gotta understand Patrice really didn't care if people called him ******/nikka.
its the same as when fans of a sports team insult the other team with racist shyt. They don't like black people in general but make a special exception for "their guys" :snoop:

Ive always heard Opie and Anthony are some racist fukks and so it follows that their fans are as well. Part of the reason I never got into much of Patrice's appearances on there.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

breh all these O&A fans are racist whiteboys...what did you expect?

Is releasing stolen material on youtube "doing comedy"?

Is he a real stand up?

I don't think half the comedians on bob Kelly's podcast are real comedians and they get paid for shows, so some kid on youtube can't really be considered one.
he not a stand up comedian breh

if anything he would probably say hes a actor but i know his goal is to get a sketch comedy show someday...not do stand up
:patrice:

Can't be that much but he was trying to dabble in stand up though.

and this thief is from boston just like Patrice.
he from baltimore not boston
you sure thats all of it?

*sends link to Kain* :troll:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
its the same as when fans of a sports team insult the other team with racist shyt. They don't like black people in general but make a special exception for "their guys" :snoop:

Ive always heard Opie and Anthony are some racist fukks and so it follows that their fans are as well. Part of the reason I never got into much of Patrice's appearances on there.

I don't know about Opie but Anthony mind as well be a klan member at this point...He is EXTREMELY racist.

The 2 times I seen his twitter page made my blood boil.