This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I hope Patrice gets some shine out this and that his widow gets some of the money kain "earned" from youtube.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Kain says he was a fan of Patrice, if this is the case he would have know Patrice despise this type of behavior.

His whole premise if goofy , selfish and self - involved because he apparently does this to get Dante's recognition/keep patrice's name ringing...but why not just upload patrice vids on his page/drop links that way?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Kain's copin please response :patrice:

His whole premise if goofy , selfish and self - involved because he apparently does this to get Dante's recognition/keep patrice's name ringing...but why not just upload patrice vids on his page/drop links on his page that way and keep patrice 'relevant'? And as for reaching Dante...send the nikka an email on the beige phillip email address...him or harry will read those shyts, how do you think they have topics to discuss? :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
His whole premise if goofy , selfish and self - involved because he apparently does this to get Dante's recognition/keep patrice's name ringing...but why not just upload patrice vids on his page/drop links on his page that way and keep patrice 'relevant'? And as for reaching Dante...send the nikka an email on the beige phillip email address...him or harry will read those shyts, how do you think they have topics to discuss? :snoop:
sounds like bullshyt. if you wanna reach out then reach out don't jack a dead man's material to try and attention whore.

the fact still remains he did it first then in retrospective tried to create the context he did it in. he didn't even at the time say in his video big fan Dante please if you hear this hit me up did he?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
sounds like bullshyt. if you wanna reach out then reach out don't jack a dead man's material to try and attention whore.

the fact still remains he did it first then in retrospective tried to create the context he did it in. he didn't even at the time say in his video big fan Dante please if you hear this hit me up did he?

I woulda respected him more if he did the whole "yeah i jacked patrice, sorry' :manny: and kept it moving...none of this " we judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their actions" / i'll be christ like and sacrifice myself to the fans :wtf: nikka you were the one who fukked up and got caught jacking material. Irrespective if you've been putting out videos for 5 years with your own material...YOU STILL JACKED MATERIAL!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
" we judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their actions"
i mean basically the guy is saying you're taking what i said out of context because you don't understand why i did it. here let me tell you the context to place my actions in.

really though even if it was taken out of context its his fault it was because he did it naked like that and never bothered to explain till shyt hit the fan. this guy is like any other public figure that gets caught doing foul shyt. at any point between the time it was done and the time it gets out they did it they could acknowledge it and apologize but they don't then once word gets out they address it.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i mean basically the guy is saying you're taking what i said out of context because you don't understand why i did it. here let me tell you the context to place my actions in.

really though even if it was taken out of context its his fault it was because he did it naked like that and never bothered to explain till shyt hit the fan. this guy is like any other public figure that gets caught doing foul shyt. at any point between the time it was done and the time it gets out they did it they could acknowledge it and apologize but they don't then once word gets out they address it.

Exactly. Thing is now his past and potential future shyt will be tainted. Even if he doesn't jack patrice, ppl might have the inkling of "okay so who else did he jack, i mean he's done it before, why should he stop" to quote patrice 'Power corrupts, a bully doesn't take your lunch once and say 'thank you, i just needed it for today' "

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of all of his videos, he has a little coda where he goes, "Hey, check out my channel, like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, etc."

If he REALLY did that as an homage, all he had to do was, at the end of the videos, go, "Hey, I did this as an homage to the late great Patrice O'neal. Check out his stand up, and check for the new Beige Philip Show." He didn't do any of that. He wants to talk about, "Oh, I've been doing this for five years"--well if you've been doing it that long, you should fukking know better. I don't buy this whole, "Oh I didn't know I was doing anything wrong," when not only did he never once even reference Patrice in those videos, but he also made videos criticizing other YouTubers for jacking his shyt.

Maybe I'm speaking with the benefit of hindsight, but there are really only two possibilities here: either he's a snake bytch ass nikka for stealing Patrice's work and then back-pedalling when he got caught, or he's a fukking dumbass for not knowing better than to do an "homage" to someone without any credit or reference to them.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I watched his response vid. Seems to me like he went through alot of unnecessary work to get noticed, all he had to do was drop a simple shout-out at the end of his vids to avoid all these problems.

It's kinda messed up cause like he said he has alot of original content dating back to 2009 (his skits > his monolouges btw). But because he waited until somebody called him out to address the material he stole, he's never going to get the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

I'ma fan of his work and he seems like a good dude, but he did this to himself

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I watched his response vid. Seems to me like he went through alot of unnecessary work to get noticed, all he had to do was drop a simple shout-out at the end of his vids to avoid all these problems.

It's kinda messed up cause like he said he has alot of original content dating back to 2009 (his skits > his monolouges btw). But because he waited until somebody called him out to address the material he stole, he's never going to get the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

I'ma fan of his work and he seems like a good dude, but he did this to himself

Yeah bruh, damage is done. Kinda like the whole PED saga, dude's mighta had mega seasons clean but that one season of PED taints all that.

Superstar
Daps
The fukk??? Maybe I don't know the story well enough, but I can't be the only person with a sensible brain watching this transpire :patrice:

I've been aware of dude's presence for years, if he supposedly sharked entire routines how is this just being brought up now :patrice:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TNC