This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The shyt is, Dante responds to fans all the time. And anyone who says theyre a fan of his knows that. His thing is that if a nikka sends him an email thats too long for him to type, he'll reply back with his number so they can call him. shyt, I've tweeted the nikka before and he followed me back.

Daps
wack ass nikka

all of this is BULLshyt...all u literally had to do was mmmention patrice...u say u literally took patrice's phillip show set in a vid...he really tryna turn everything in to a new angle. first it was you a vessell for patrice and now he really just wanted to get on the beige phillup show...fukk outta here nikka...kdead at him saying he doesnt do comedy too...gtfo

He just as lame with his biting of Patrice as jay is for biting biggie.

Hes a lieing stealing bytch ass nikka.

Everyone who is still subbed to him should slap themselves
tumblr_lsk6vhwpKY1ql8wus.gif

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
when I first heard of Kain I could hear some Patrice in his relationship videos. But I'm probably always gonna hear some of him whenever someone smartly describes a relationship and how dumb women can be in them. :yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude is fronting hard, claiming he just wanted Dante's attention...Then why not end the videos with a reference to the dude or mention that he would like to link up with the beige phillip show? He has enough followers that he could get his guys tweeting and linking and pushing for him on the show (I've seen Joe Rogan's fans suggest semi-popular cats and get them acknowledged for instance). Hearing dude bite bits word for word is frustrating as hell since I've been a huge fan of Patrice since he was killing cats on Tough Crowd.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That shyt was like a bad SNL skit that went on too long...like around 4:03 too long.

And his response was totally nonsensical and bytchmade. Just admit you stole the man's act because you are a thieving ass thief and stop creating these elaborate ducktales about trying to get people's attention and being vessels.
Dude is a Carlos Mencia ass copycat, period.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
:dead: at dude who said that "every comic steals jokes"....so according to the news and media outlets every 'black person is a criminal'? GTFOH!

Patrice's comedy/philosophy was shaped by real life experiences. He was shaped by the ups and downs of trying to make it big, trying to deal with fake hollywood types, trying to be righteous in a world where having a semblance of honesty, loyalty and integrity meant you are fool. Dude battled with depression and thoughts of killing himself ( not to mention the rape drama in his youth and not having a pops) but seemed to overcome that shyt by going on stage or being with his homies not really telling jokes but venting ( comedic therapy). For someone to take that and not only jack it verbatim for laughs or views is scary man. Because it takes away from the essence of what patrice was trying to get across to those who listened to him. Understand you can be influenced by someone, but in itself you are then meant to take what influenced you and improve on it while paying true homage to it, Kain did neither.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i hate reading any thread on the coli that is about stand up comedy, some of you mother fukkers are so goddamn stupid.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey, can we stop throwing shade on all these YouTube comedians just because this dude got exposed as a hack? I don't like how all these blogs act like none of these dudes have talent just because of what Kain did.