This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
This situation doesn't affect me enough to unsubscribe to Kain Carter. Dude has been providing me with content via YouTube for years. I'm talking quality laughs that most comedians couldn't give me. Most people in this thread are obviously unfamiliar with his work so they just wanna chime in their 2 cents for Patrice.

True. Initially the whole hubub was abt patrice but the situation sets a whole new series of questions. If he stole verbatim from another well known comedian then how are we to know that his other material isn't stolen? its a question of his integrity or lack thereof. to jack some shyt, get paid for it and then try and play the victim card because at heart he is truly a fan of patrice that's some snake shyt that no one should rock with. look i understand if you don't care if he jacked patrice let anyone else's work but what's stopping him from jacking your hard work breh?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Kain's copin please response :patrice:

all of this is BULLshyt...all u literally had to do was mmmention patrice...u say u literally took patrice's phillip show set in a vid...he really tryna turn everything in to a new angle. first it was you a vessell for patrice and now he really just wanted to get on the beige phillup show...fukk outta here nikka...kdead at him saying he doesnt do comedy too...gtfo

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I thought he said he never did stand up :ohhh: :patrice:

b b but I'm not a comedian tho

For someone who seemingly makes a living from videos on the Internet, this nikka doesn't know how the Internet works.

He stole material from a comedian whose popularity admittedly is predominantly online and claims to have not done stand up when there's video online to the contrary.

It's like he's trying to dig himself out of a hole but he's shovelling the dirt right behind him instead of to the side.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
all of this is BULLshyt...all u literally had to do was mmmention patrice...u say u literally took patrice's phillip show set in a vid...he really tryna turn everything in to a new angle. first it was you a vessell for patrice and now he really just wanted to get on the beige phillup show...fukk outta here nikka...kdead at him saying he doesnt do comedy too...gtfo

plus he claim that he wanted dante nero to find his videos...wouldn't it have been easier if he tagged his videos with either dante or patrices name? How else was dante gonna find the videos? By searching for funny upcoming black male who wants my attention?[/quote]