This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've watched more than a few of Kain's video's...but I don't buy his excuse :comeon:.

This nikka just got caught red handed, How are you paying homage by using entire monologs without referencing the source :rudy:. He's not even jacking skits or jokes...he's jacking another man's thoughts and pawning it off as his own (6 times no less), until he just got caught. The fact that he claims to not know this would be the reaction has me :mindblown:

I'm not gonna say he built his entire career off this but it's not a good look...surprised it took this long to come up.

Also the fact that he's made video's calling other nikkas out for biting his shyt looks even worse :ufdup:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I've watched more than a few of Kain's video's...but I don't buy his excuse :comeon:.

This nikka just got caught red handed, How are you paying homage by using entire monologs without referencing the source :rudy:. He's not even jacking skits or jokes...he's jacking another man's thoughts and pawning it off as his own (6 times no less), until he just got caught. The fact that he claims to not know this would be the reaction has me :mindblown:

I'm not gonna say he built his entire career off this but it's not a good look...surprised it took this long to come up.

Also the fact that he's made video's calling other nikkas out for biting his shyt looks even worse :ufdup:

:dwillhuh: wait...he made a video calling nikkas out for biting his already biten material.....

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
i question his intentions

im not understandin his reasons for jackin patrice (RIP), to get on a show?

IF i wanted to be recognized by Jay Z, would i make a song using his exact lyrics from dead presidents???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kain's copin please response :patrice:

man I wanna slap this bytch ass nikka

weak ass explainations, its one thing to bite a nikka style,
or incorporate it your own shyt, like how you gonna kinda see a lil Richard Pyror in Eddie Murphy's stand up
its one thing to be influenced by a motherfukka

but he taking shyt word from fukking word, not just a joke, but this nikka's entire routine
I can go on youtube and study Def Comedy Jam episodes from back in the day and do what this nikka did

even his response is swagless and devoid of any witty or funny humor, he just sounded like a bytch ass nikka on the defensive
so his personality is nothing like how he was presenting himself while stealing o'neal's shyt

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
This situation doesn't affect me enough to unsubscribe to Kain Carter. Dude has been providing me with content via YouTube for years. I'm talking quality laughs that most comedians couldn't give me. Most people in this thread are obviously unfamiliar with his work so they just wanna chime in their 2 cents for Patrice.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall dont know how much he stole. we just what he's been caught red handed stealing. im sure more of his material was leeched from other obscure comedians.